십사 14

Chanyeol's POV

"Unnie.."Heejung called, after pushing me. 

"Oh? Heejung-ah, why are you here?" Jiyoung asked. I turned around and saw two ladies looking at each other. Seconds later, they changed their sight to me. 

I froze, my head was empty. I couldn't say anything. I just pray--

"Jiyoung-aah" Baekhyun saved my life. He rushed to Jiyoung, pulling her hands and kept on stomping as he asked her to get in. 

"Byun Baekhyun! What's with you? I need to talk to Chanyeol!" Jiyoung kept struggling from his grab. 

"No no no!!" Baekhyun changed the strategy, he carried her by fireman's style and ran. 

I sighed in relief and mumbled," Thanks brother."

Heejung suddenly cleared her throat and glared at me. 

"Uh, let me ex-" She left me to my room. I followed her like a baby chick. I closed the door and blocked her way after she took her bag. 

"Go away Chanyeol, I want to go" she said without looking at me. 

"First, call me oppa. Second, look at me" I said. 

She sighed and went to left, again I blocked her. She went to the left and I did the same but adding a hug. 

"I can explain" I said. 

"You have nothing to explain" 

"Yes, I have. A woman entered my house while my girlfriend was inside. I felt like being caught cheating" I said. She pushed me and finally she looked at me. 

"Well, there is Baekhyun too" She said. 

"Oh, okay" I avoided eye contact because I felt like making things worsen than before. 

"And you make it worse" she continued. 

I knew it! 

"Me and Jiyoung really! I swear! Have no relationship at all" I stated. She smirked. 

"Are you sure? Unnie is beautiful has a nice body and also-"

I put my index finger on her lips, stopping her from talking too much. I cupped her face and slightly pressed it. She has such a chubby cheeks.

"There are billions of women and guess what? Only you that completely filled my heart" I said. 

She smiled. I think she did it unconsciously that she immediately went to straight face. I giggled at her act. 

I took my wallet on the desk and grabbed her hand. 

"Let's go now" I said. She nodded with her straight emotion. I chuckled and dragged her out. We saw no one on the living room. 

"Where are they?" Heejung asked. I shrugged and glanced at her for a while before heading out. 

Heejung's POV 

We had a drive for 2 hours before arriving at the rest stop. Seems like he's taking me out from town. He told me to sit down as he ordered for food. Minutes later, he came back with 2 bowls of jjamppong and a plate of ddeokbokki. 

"Uwaaang!!" aegyo came out without I realized. 

"Oh? Aegyo?" He asked. I shot him a death glare before decreasing the gap of jjamppong and me. 

"I do aegyo just for my bae" I said and prepared my chopstick. 

"Thanks for the meal!!" 

After the main dish, we skipped the appetizer, we had ice cream for dessert plus chocolate milkshake for my snack during the journey. 

We went back to the car and continuing the drive. 

"Why don't you ask where we are going?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Should I?" I asked back. Chanyeol was hesitated for a while,"Usually th-"

"I believe that you won't do anything bad to me" I cut his sentenced. 

He smirked, I didn't know if it good or bad one so I just "You won't kill me, will you?" 

He smirk disappeared. 

"Yah! I am a doctor and I am supposed to heal someone. Not killing them" He stated. 

"OKaay,, I trust you" I said. 

"Haa, I like it" 

"What?"

"That you trust me" He said, glanced at me for a while before focusing on driving.

Why does my body feel so hot? Especially my cheeks. Am I being hyper or what, just by him saying that I...blushed? 

"I'm gonna take a nap" I said, looking outside the window to hide my reddened face. 

"I'll wake you up when we arrived" he said. I hummed and closed my eyes. 

Five minutes later, "Arrive!!" he hollered. I opened my eyes wide. 

"That fast?" I asked. He winked and got out from the car, walking to my seat. 

He opened the door for me and helping me getting out from the car. I was wearing skirt, 5 cm long above my knee. 

Chanyeol held my hand and dragged me for the second time. The wind blows neither too strong nor too slow, and through I could smell.......sea.

"Taraaaah!!"Chanyeol spread his arms at the view of the beach. My mouth opened wide at the beautiful scenery. There were not too many people, maybe it was hidden. 

"How can you know this place?" I asked. He shrugged and knelled down. He untied my shoes and took off my shoes. Then he did the same to his. He threw our shoes into the car and pulling me to the beach. 

I love beach so much and I have been dreaming of coming to the beach with someone I love, my family but it seemed impossible so that I changed it into my boyfriend. 

Like usual, we played at the edge of the sea. He would someone carried me by my waist and threatened to throw me or splashed the water. Fortunately, I could avoid it and didn't get wet. The weather was nice, not to hot yet not to cold or dark. 

I was going to get out from the sea when Chanyeol suddenly pulled my wrist, causing me to turn around and because of the lack of my balance, I almost fell but being caught my him. Our face were so close, although it happened often, I am still shy. 

He had one of his hands around my waist and the other hand, touched my face, fixing my bangs that covered half oh my face. It stopped when reaching my neck and without hesitation he aimed my lips. He seemed to have craving it for hours that he was so aggressive. 

I was tried to pull off remembering that we were in public. After couple times struggling, he finally parted his lips from mine. 

"Let me stay at your house again today" he stated.

-sleeping gae-

Final exams are in front of me..

Might not update next week but it depends on my mood >.< 

Enjoy this chapter and see you next Saturday :v