이십오 25

Chanyeol's POV

"She is still around here, isn't she?" I asked hurriedly, getting ready to run.

"I didn't meet her. She left it to the hospital staff in the lobby and was told to give it to me. I got a letter too" nurse Lee said and gave me a piece of letter.

"It must be a lie, right?" Nurse Lee said, holding my hand.

"I don't know.." I said in weakened voice.

With the letter in my hand, I ran down. Waiting for elevator impatiently, fortunately no one was taking it. I ran out the elevator even when the door was just opened a little.

"Did Heejung come just now?" I asked the staff in the lobby as if they knew her.

"The girl with long hair?" he asked.

"The one who left letter for Nurse Lee" I said. He nodded.

"She left 20 minutes ago" he replied.

"AAARGH!" I messed my hair and rested my hand on my knee.

"Park Chanyeol!!" Doctor Lee, Heejung's aunt said.

"What happened? What's with Heejung leaves us?" She asked.

"I don't know..I—"

"Call her!" she cut me.

"Her battery ran out, she texted me before" I said.

"What's in your hand?" She pointed. I gave her the letter and let her read.

Author's POV

'To: Park Chanyeol,

Oppa! Hehe, sorry for not calling you oppa earlier but it will be my last time calling you. I hope the surgery is a success, or already a success?

The time you read this letter, maybe I have gone far away. I couldn't meet you, with thinking that I couldn't leave.

About the propose last night, I wanted to say yes but..sorry. I do love you, a lot. But I don't think we are meant to be.

I am sorry to break up through letter. I was very happy whenever I was with you. May you find another girl, better like me, better background than me that will bring luck to you.

I love you

Was yours,
Kang Heejung.'

Doctor Lee, after reading the letter, couldn't hold her tears. She cried out and almost fell when the staff hold her.

"EMERGENCY PATIENT!!" Someone shouted from the ER.

Chanyeol automatically ran towards the ER, stopped when patient kept entering the room. The ER suddenly became so busy. Doctors and nurses running here and there, patients groaning in pain and cries could be heard.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked to one of the nurse.

"Car crash near our hospital between a taxi and a truck. The taxi driver has severe injuries while the truck driver has a light injuries but now is being CT scanned. Some of the residents were injured too" She rapped and left.

"The taxi passenger had arrived!"

"Here!" Doctor Lee shouted beside Chanyeol.