십오 15

Heejung's POV 

And there he was, changing into new clothes that we bought nearby. I had tossed him to the sea, yeah, I tossed him after he begged for stay at my house again. 

I grabbed the rice wine (makgeolli) that the halmeoni served and drank it. We asked for toilet at a house nearby the beach and it was halmeoni's house. She lived with alone, I think. 

"Aigo! You've grown up this big but still can't be careful? Why would you play in the water when you don't have an extra clothes?" the halmeoni got out from the kitchen with a full set meal. 

"Halmeoni, why do you-"

"It has been a while since I had a guest here. I lived with my son but he was so busy working. Going to work early in the morning and coming back late at night. Plus, he comes home drunk. Aigo, just by thinking of it, my head hurts" Halmeoni said and poured the makgeolli in her cup, drank it in one shot. 

"Just think of this as a gift to visit this village, uh? You guys don't bother me at all" she said and patted my hands. 

"Halmeoni, thank you for the bathroom and----Wow, what's with this meal?" Chanyeol asked as he got out from the bathroom. 

"Don't ask to much, just eat. Since you are my guest, I don't want to eat alone" Halmeoni pulled Chanyeol's hand to sit down. 

Honestly, I was tired and starved from playing at the beach. Plus we had light lunch at the rest area and lot of delicious food was served in front of me, making my mouth to produce tiwce much saliva than usually. Sorry if I was too gross but I was saying the truth. 

"Now, eat!" Halmeoni said and placed a piece of meat on our bowl. We grabbed our chopsticks and thanked her before started to eat. 

After the meal, I was about to clean up but being stopped by Halmeoni. She ended asking me to play with Gureumi, her dog. I went to meet him but Chanyeol had played with him first. 

"Gureum-ah~" I called and it responded. 

"Gureum is a male. I've checked" He said and winked at me. 

"How?" 

"He didn't respond when I call him" 

I rolled my eyes and patted Gureum instead of talking to him. Chanyeol went to take a ball and Gureum had already pay attention to it. 

"You're stealing his attention! I want to play with him!" I frowned and pouted. 

"I'm sorry but seems like he likes me now" 

"Yeah, because of the ball. You cheated" I pointed at Chanyeol, who had played throw catch. But after Gureum caught the ball, it walked to me passing Chanyeol. 

"Well, seems like he doesn't like you anymore" I patted Gureum's head and teased Chanyeol. 

He giggled and tried to take another props. 

"Hey, two of you. It's getting darker, don't you want to stay?" Halmeoni came. 

Chanyeol looked at his phone and shook his head. 

"I have one room left at the back of the house. Don't worry, nobody will disturb you at night. I will pretend not to hear" Halmeoni teased and nudged my elbow. I just laughed awkwardly and looked at Chanyeol who had been thinking about the offer. 

"Park Chanyeol! Don't you have go to work tomorrow?" I asked. 

"Ah! Yes, I must get up early tomorrow! Halmeoni, thank you for the bathroom, meal and everything! We need to go now" 

...

The drive stopped in front of my apartment. All the way back, Chanyeol kept saying that he regretted the halmeoni's offer that I rejected him to stay at my house. What will the neighbour say if there is a guy keep get in and out from my room? 

"Thank you for today" I said and got ready to get out but he held my hand. I turned my head as he pouted his lips. 

"What?" 

"No goodbye kiss? After a long drive? Do you know how ti-"

I cupped his face and kissed him slightly. 

"I'll go now, uh?" I said and got out from the car. 

I walked without looking back until he honked. I just waved my hand and entered the apartment. I pressed the elevator button and waited. Then, a tall guy with baby face came and waited together with me. I hadn't seen him before, but he was quite handsome. 

"Excuse me?" He talked. Of course he talked, he ain't mannequin. 

"Yes?" I was taken back. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

Me? Looking at him? Maybe I was deep into thoughts, or admiring his model-like-figure. 

"Oh, I was wondering if you are resident here.." I made up the reason. 

"Oh, I am new here. I will live here starts from now" He giggled. 

How cute! 

The elevator had arrived and he let me entered first. Gentleman , I said in my mind. 

"Which floor?" I asked. 

"Uhm, this floor" He pressed the 10 button. I widened my eyes and looked at him, he followed my widening eyes. 

"Why do you so shock?" he asked. 

"You're my neighbour!" I stated. Now he widened his mouth and closed it with his hand. 

"Really?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Nice to meet you, Ms?" he tilted his head and stretched out his hand.

"Call me Heejung, my full name is Kang Heejung" I introduced myself and shook hand with him.

"I am Cha Eunwoo, and you can call me Eunwoo!" He showed his eyesmile. In the time, the elevator door opened with our hands still together. 

"Kang Heejung!" someone called. I turned my head and oh my sugar honey ice tea in my refrigerator!

"Jiyoung unnie!" I exclaimed and quickly removed my hand. 

I could see her evil smirk although she hid it in her straight face. 

-sleeping gae- 

Shall I start the disaster?