이십일 21

Heejung's POV

"Where are you going noona? Let's have dinner together" Eunwoo suggested.

"Ah, I have a promise tonight..Maybe next time? I'll treat you" I replied with a smile.

Suddenly, I received a nudge from Hyemi. I looked at her as she signaled her face. Asking me to look at the front.

I obeyed and my eyes met someone in white shirt, was surprised but trying to act normal.

"He has been looking at us" Hyemi said.

Was the flash from him?

"Maybe you're just being sensitive" I replied and went back to Eunwoo.

"I'm sorry Eunwoo but I need to go now" I waved at him.

When Hyemi and I walked away, I heard a fast footsteps towards us. I didn't expect anything but someone grabbed my wrist, made me to turn around and without knowing who, I was being hugged.

"I like you noona" I heard Eunwoo voice.

I went blank for a while before pushing him.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but I can't hold it anymore" He replied.

"Noona, I like you-"

"I have a boyfriend and you know it" I cut his sentence. Fortunately there was nobody around.

He nodded,"But he's still your boyfriend and I got a chance to steal you from him"

He walked closer while I took steps backwards. Hyemi came to help as she hid me behind her.

"Excuse me boy but you can do it next time because I've been willing to meet my soulmate so bye!" She stated and dragged me together with her.

She stopped a taxi as we exited our school.

"Yah! How could you say that to him!" I slapped her arm.

"Why? At least we ran away"

"But-"

"Excuse me but where are we going?" the taxi driver asked. We forgot to tell him our destination.

I told him the hospital name and he drove away.

"Since I help you get away from him, you pay" Hyemi said.

"Uh, you better pay for the next one" I replied.

"That's what we always do"

***

We entered the hospital, welcomed my Ms. Lee. She was one of the nicest nurse I've ever met and the first nurse I met.

"Heejung? Searching for your aunt?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Is Park Chanyeol around?" I asked.

"He went to the emergency room just now. There is an old lady in her crisis right now. Seems like having a heart problem that Dr. Park comes to see her" she told.

"How about Baekhyun?" Hyemi asked.

"He's with Dr. Park" Ms. Lee smiled.

"Thank you but we'll be waiting in his room" I excused and took the elevator.

"Yah, this hospital is huge. You better make out with him" she nudged. Suddenly I got reddened on my cheeks, as I felt hot.