OTP

Jumping up and down, I screamed "OTP! OTP! OTP!" as Aria and Harvey sat and blushed.
They were so cute together! Not as cute as Max and I, but still!
   "So, where did you uh, go again?" Aria asked with her face like a tomato. I thought, and finally said, "its a surprise." while they all looked at me in curiosity.
   Later that night, we were sitting in our circle. I was cuddled up with Max, and Aria was cuddled up with Harvey.
   "So, we have two weeks left. What are we going to do?" Aria brought up. I looked at Max, and could already feel tears well up in my eyes.
   I couldn't think of anyway to leave him. I didn't want to go back to America, my abusive dad and mother who is in a coma, and no Max.
   "I don't want to leave. Cant we all just stop time and stay here forever?" I asked them, nervously laughing as Max started to cry.
   We were all getting so emotional, over something that would happen in two weeks. So I decided to speak up again.
   "Well, we have two weeks. Lets not think about this, lets just enjoy the time we have left here." and Max looked at me, tears running down his cheeks and welling up in his eyes, and leaned in and kissed me.
   I was a bit shocked at first, but soon started to kiss back. We pulled away after a while to find Haria (their ship name) kissing too.
   We got up, and I started dinner. We were going to eat Mac & cheese with a side of Greek salad and a bit of a fruit smoothie. So creative, right?
  We finished it all, after about ten minutes, and set the table. We spilled a bit of the smoothies, but all was fine. We called for Aria and Harvey, and they soon walked in.
   All I could think, was 'I'm really going to miss this.'