I Will Wait

Well I came home
   Like a stone
   And I fell heavy into your arms

   The boys were currently singing a song for their YouTube channel. I missed times like this, before we moved here. When I still lived with my Aunt and Uncle. Before my mom died. Before my dad got engaged with his girlfriend. Who just so happened to be Cameron Dallas' Aunt, before I had to help plan the wedding.
   Before this mess happened. I was happy, had nothing to worry about and had nothing to stress over. Before Max cheated on me, after we made up and he finally got that kiss he had begged for, for nearly a month.
   It happened after a date he had planned, a very huge surprising event happened after that date, mind you. The date was in a very fancy and expensive restaurant that he had reserved a seat in for the night. It was beautiful and amazing, I loved it.
   I had worn a pink and silver dress, and my pink woven heels. I loved the outfit, and most importantly, the date. The guy I went in the date with. The food.
   And that deffinately paid for him cheating on me. Especially with Aria, who I hadn't talked to ever since it had happened.
   But back to the worrying part. My dad had recently gotten engaged to Cameron Dallas' aunt, and he was supposedly inviting his friends from the old and new MagCon, And was going to have some of his friends to be groomsmen, I guess. I, of course, was going to be a bridesmaid, and Max and Harvey were going to be invited.
   I had a HUGE celebrity crush on Brandon Rowland, and that makes Max a bit jealous, because he doesn't want to lose me. I hope. But it is what it is, and maybe, I would be invited to tour with MagCon, as my dad and Amanda were going to have their honeymoon in Hawaii.
   But I have no idea what is going to happen with Max and I. I missed times from before, when I was so sure of what was happening in our relationship. But the date was a few months ago, and I know one thing is for sure. No matter what happens, I will wait for him. Lets just hope he waits for me.