Famous

Soon, I had started making musical.lys too. Max taught me how to make a good one while facetiming me. And they told all their fans to follow me. So now, I have quite few followers.
   And many fans on YouNow. And nearly a million followers on Instagram and Twitter. And almost twenty thousand subs on YouTube.
   All in only a month of being back home. Dad has work, then he'll be back with news on moving. He said he had already found a house, and that I needed to pack up my things.
   So that was what I was currently doing. Packing my bags. Just as I had nearly finished clearing my closet out to organize, Max texted me.

M: hey babe

A: hey what's up

M: someone is moving next door to me.

A: really?

M: yeah

A: oh

M: what's the matter?

A: if the people who move there has a nice daughter that is our age, please don't leave me.

M: babe...

A: im serious

M: I won't. I promise

A: okay

M: I gtg love you❤

A: I love you too❤

   So I started to organize all that I would be taking with me, and leaving everything I wouldn't take. And I worried about Max leaving me for another girl.
   Which would be horrible. I couldn't even think about it, it hurt too much. What if she's prettier than me? Skinnier than me? Cooler than me? Everything im not?
   What if he doesn't ever text me back, or calls me ever again? What if- what if he forgets me? So instead of packing everything in the boxes dad gave me, I sat in a circle with my stuffed animals surrounding me. Yes, I had many stuffed animals.
   Yes, I still talked to them. When I had problem and I needed to rant, they were there for me. I grabbed my box of chocolate, and started to talk to them.
   "So, you guys already know about Max, but- but when the people move in next to him, what if they have an amazing daughter that is nothing like me, but everything Max wants?" I asked them.
   "What if they fall in love and Max breaks up with me? What if- what if he never talks to me again? What- what if Harvey and Aria break up?" I ask them.
   It continues until I realize I had to pack a little before dad got home. I don't want him to fall into his old habits.