Hazel

I knocked on the door, even though I had a key. I heard a familiar voice call out "Im coming!" and the door open.
   "Oh, you must be Alia. Im Max. Max Mills." And as soon as that was processed throughout my brain, my eyes went huge and I dropped my phone. Luckily my otterbox was protecting it, and it would not crack.
   "Woah, are you okay? Wait- you're a fan aren't you? Perfect! I can tell this summer is going to be great! Two fangirls in one cabin with us. Well, atleast It'll be fun. I didn't know some of our fans were at this camp too... We haven't announced it... Oh, but come in, I'll show you your room."
   He said and grabbed my wrist, pulling me in.
   And I didn't hesitate before walking in after him, taking in all of the cabin and the people staring at me. A girl, and Harvey.
   "Hi, Im-" Harvey said before I cut him off. "Harvey Mills!" I jump excitedly. He looks shocked, until I noticed that Max had taken my hand, and was rubbing it.
   The girl, who I was guessing to be Hazel because her bag said 'Hazel' on the side, was staring at our hands, eyes not moving from them.
   "Um, hello. Im Alia. Alia Kalani. But my friends call me Ali. You are?" I asked her, snapping her our of her daze. "Wha- oh Im Hazel, hence the tote bag." she said in a sarcastic voice.
   What's her problem? But Max had already started walking me to my room. It was a beautiful room, I liked it very much. Though it wasnt very big, it looked cozy and warm.
   He set my things on the floor, and said "here you go! Im in the room next door on the left, my name is on the door. Just knock if you need anything. Oh, and don't mind Hazel, she has a HUGE crush on me, even though I told her I don't date people younger than me. How old are you,by the way? Im thirteen, turning fourteen in December. She is twelve."
   And he waited for an answer. He didn't date any one younger than him? By year or month? She likes him? Questions ran through my mind, pushing his out. Until he waved his hand in front of my face.
   "Oh! Uh, Im thirteen turning fourteen in march." I told him. He looked happy, and walked out of my room so I could get unpacked.
/////////////////////////////////////////////
The picture up top or to the side, wherever you see it, is Arias room. Thank you for reading my incredibly weird story about my favorite boys ever!