Not Really Home

As I sat quietly in the back seat of her car, she asked me how camp was. "Well, May, it was fun. I met my boyfriend and his twin brother. I love them both, but only Max as a boyfriend. Harvey is like a brother to me, and Aria, she is my best friend.
   I gave them all my numbers, and-" I said before my phone went off with a facetime request from Max.
   I accepted it, and said "Max!" my aunt looked at me and said, "your boyfriend?" as I nodded. "Alia, I miss you already." he said. I could hear Harvey in the background saying he did too.
   "I miss you too, Max. But um, maybe text me fir now? Im kinda in the car, and yeah." so we hung up, and texted.

M=Max
A=Alia

A: hey

M: hey babe

A: I miss you

M: I miss you too

A: don't forget

M: never

A: good

M: okay I have to go, Harvey is hitting me.

A: okay, love you

M: love you too

   And we pulled in the driveway, just as another car pulled in the driveway across the road. I saw a boy look over to me, he looked a lot like Max. His eyes widened, and mine did too.
   "Max!" I yelled, as he yelled "Alia!" and sprinted towards me, lifting me up in a hug and spinning me around.
   Laughing, he set me down and turned my aunt. "Hello, Mrs. May. Alia is my girlfriend" and ran back home. "Max Mills? He's your boyfriend?" she asked, laughing.
   "Hes a gentleman, yet also very annoying. Well, have fun dear." she said, bringing my things inside as I followed Max to his house.