The Reality

Maxine's P.O.V

"Wake up, I'm calling you Maxine. Wake up, Wake up, Wake Up"

My eyes flutter open as I snatch my phone from it's place on the nightstand. Why did I allow Daniel to put his own ringtone on my phone? I make a mental note to change it as I pick up the phone, "Yes Danny boy? How may I help you at 7 in the morning on a Friday?"

His laugh bellows through the speaker along with more noise in the backround. "Well good morning to you princess. We have to be at Rise Records at 8:30 so I thought the guys and I should come get you and princess number two." I chuckle slightly at his reference to Thalia. Austin groans slightly as I shift myself to sit up on my side of the bed, "Maxine what are you even doing this early in the morning?" Austin mumbles, annoyed.

"Danny I'll be home in thirty minutes and please when you get there do not eat all our food." His laugh booms through the speaker of the phone again. I hang up and sit completely up in the bed, "Good Morning Austin.' His response is a series of muffled sounds in the pillow followed by him sitting up also. He plants a small peck on my cheek without saying anything, I get up out of the bed and pull on my undergarments that Austin threw all over the fucking room for some reason. "Where are you going so early?" He asks quitely as he pulls his boxers back on. I shrug my shoulders as I pull on one of his shirts, "Just some band shit, I honestly don't even remember what for."

An emotion flashes in his eyes for a split second, if you blinked you probably would have missed it. I pull on an extra pair of leggings that was left here and walk back over to where Austin is sitting on the edge of the bed. "Whats up Aus, you don't look to happy this morning" Another sigh escapes his lips as he wraps his arms around my waist, "Nothing, I just wanted to spend the day with you.'

I smile as I push my forehead against his, "I'll be back later tonight baby. How about you come over to my place and we can watch some movies, The guys and Lia could even join if you'd like." He nods his head with a small smile on his face, I glance at the digital clock on the dresser and grunt. "I'll see you later Austin.' He presses his lips to mine, and I gladly return the favor kissing him back. I pull away from Austin's hold and walk out of the room. As I make my way to the front door Romeo jumps up and hits the back of my calf. I kneel down quickly and kiss his head, "I'll see you later okay.' After that I walk outside to my car.

****

As I near the front door of me and Lia's condo, a series of man like shouts followed by Thalia screaming "Who invited you here!?" I open the door cautiously and poke my head through the door. Inside the rest of our bandmates were all over the place along with our junk food all over the place. I walk in the door all the way and stop in front of the guys with my hands on my hips. "I could have sworn I told you guys to behave yourselves before I hung up the phone." I snap at the as I begin picking up their mess. "Sorry Maxi, I tried to stop them.' Drew says looking up from his phone. I believe him only because he's the more responsible one, he has a fiancée and out of all of us he probably is the most professional one.

"Alright I'm going to shower then we can leave, alright? Don't destroy anything else and listen to Drew." I direct my glare towards Daniel because he is possibly the immature person I know, right next to Jack Barakat of course. I make a beeline for the shower and immediately peel off Austin's clothing to wash off the party and sex sweat from last nights events.

After my shower I quickly get dressed because once again I hear more shouting. "Jesus Christ I can't even leave them alone for twenty minutes." I grunt, while trying to find a beanie that goes with my black Drop Dead tank top. I grab my backpack, vans and glasses and quickly run out of the room. "Okay I'm here now and I need coffee. So stop bickering and let's go." I say tiredly.