The Power of a Dragonite

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Do you have any idea how jittery I am about writing this story! I've never been excited about writing a fan fiction before!!!! AAAAAAARGH!!!! I need to calm down. Deep breath. Inhale. Outhale. There. Calm.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Lol Anyhoo, here's Chapter 2, ENJOY!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

The light blinded us for a full minute. When the light dimmed, Lisanna was still under that man's clutches. "Natsu....Lucy changed," Happy said.

And changed she did.

Her once blank milk skin was now covered in blue and white tattoes from head to toe. Her hair had grown so long it almost touched the ground. Blue stones were now ingraved in her right hand. Her previous clothes were now singed and she was now wearing a white dress completely made of scales.

And her eyes, no longer a nice warm brown, but one was silver and one was blue.

This was a completely different Lucy.

The man laughed, squeezing Lisanna closer to him. "Well there it is: the last Dragonite in exsistence."

"Here I am," Lucy hissed, "now let her go." The man did as she said and pushed Lisanna away. She quickly ran past Lucy and ran into my arms. I embraced her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Something's weird," Lisanna whispered. "I couldn't work my magic on him. It was like his whole entire body was magic proof. Do you even know what's going on?"

I shook my head. "I'm as lost as you are." I paid my attention back at Lucy. She was circling the mysterious man. She soon began to laugh. "Well, are you happy? My special seal that blocked all my lineage is gone. Now I have a question for you: are you Levi himself, or just his son?"

"I am Cornelus, the a warrior of the Shlavek. My father, Levi Ghraal, died no later after that night we met."

"He deserved to die," Lucy hissed. "He killed many innocent people of my village, including my father and brothers!"

Brothers? I don't remember Lucy mentioning any brothers, I thought.

"Dragonites are the abbomnation to this world," Cornelus said, "a breed that was created by Darkness."

"HOW DARE YOU!" I could feel unworldly magic coming from Lucy's body; something that I had never felt from anyone. Cornelus pulled out his swords and got ready for attacking. "Why don't you show me what a real Dragonite can do."

Lucy then suddenly glowed white. "Gladly." She closed her eyes, raised her stoned hand and began to mutter foreign words. Suddenly, water, earth, fire, and wind began to circle around that one hand. She opened her eyes, and at an instant, the elements fired at him like a bullet. Cornelus moved quickly, dodging every magical bullet. Explosions were suddenly made as each bullet made contact. Cornelus ran up to Lucy and began to strike her with his swords. Surprisingly, she dodged every bullet, moving with swift agility. "You are no disappointment," I heard Cornelus say. 

"Don't flatter me," Lucy hissed. 

"Why don't you pull out your real weapon. The real beast inside yourself."

"Hana will be put out of this."

"Oh, so it has a name. How interesting."

"You know what? I think it's time to end this."