Deep into the Subconscious

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers! It is hot...I'm tired...I'm exhausted...so why the hell should I not write! XD LOL Anyhoo,here's Chaper 11, ENJOY!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

"Pssst...Wake up!" I could hear someone shout  in my hear as I tried to sleep. I groaned and covered my head with the soft cloud-like blankets. The blankets flew right off of mu body, releasing some cold air onto my body. I shivered and opened one eye and saw nothing but white hair covering my eyes. I moved it aside and saw that the hair belonged to Goro. I groaned once more and looked over at my window to see the sun barely even over the horizon. "What do you want?" I yawned. "It's barely dawn." 

"It's time," was all he said.

"Time to go back to sleep?" I complained. 

"Now is not the time," he whispered. "We must train Lucy." When he mentioned Lucy, my heart skipped a beat and my mind looked back into what I did the other day. I gently touched my lips and sighed. I slowly got out of bed. I followed the short little shaman throughout the large estate. When we walked through the large bridge that connected the second building, Goro began to talk. "You sleep good?"

I nodded, stuffing my hands into the black pockets of my shorts. Goro began to walk even more slowly so that he would be by my side. He pointed towards the sun and asked, "Isn't that beautiful?"

I looked over and stared at it. It was beautiful. It was a bright orange but the sky around it was a dark and mysterious shade of purple and blue.  I felt like I could stare at the sky for the longest time. "It's really peaceful," I muttered.

"Do you know what the most peaceful thing about it is?"

"What?"

"It is not man made. It is not magically made. It is made on it's own." He said. "Natsu?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"Can you imagine living in a world without your magic? Without any magic in the world?" I looked at him and stared at him with question. He was simply staring at the sky, grinning like a fool and stroking his white beard. I cleared my throat and said, "I know what it's like. I've been to Edolas."

"Edolas wasn't a complete magic-free world. It just had a small amount of magical aura that it wasn't usable. The people of Edolas are well aware that magic exists. But what if there was a place that doesn't have magic and doesn't acknowledge it? What if they don't believe in magic?"

"That kind of place doesn't exist," I stated. There was no way in hell. We even had Mavis confirm that there was no other worlds besides our world and Edolas. It was obvious that Goro was just making up some wisdom-y mumbo jumbo to get me thinking of the meaning of life or some shit like that. But then something came into my mind. In my dream, there was that boy who was supposedly my son-Alfred I think-mentioning a place called "England". I had never heard of England before, and no one has ever even mentioned it. But hey, it was just a dream right?

Right?

"So how exactly are we going to train Lucy this early in the morning?"

"Shira told me something before you guys arrived she noticed something within the part of Lucy's mind that's blocking Lucy's full potential."

My eyes widened. "You mean her potential now isn't at her fullest?"

He shook his head. "Lucy doesn't know this, but she is one of the most powerful of her kind. If she doesn't know how to use the full extent of her magic, she can be dangerous to herself and to others. Especially when she doesn't know how to harness it."