All in the Mind

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!! You have no idea how much in a good mood I'm in. Like literally, I'm just TOO happy today (and that's a BAD thing for a my friends xD).  So yeah, I'm gonna give all you authors some advice who needs some inspiration for their fan-fictions: TUMBLR. TUMBLR IS THE FUCKING HOLY BIBLE OF INSPIRATION! LOL Just sayin. Anyhoo, here's Chapter 8, ENJOYYYYY!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

When I woke up that one morning, there was a shrieking sound. I jolted up from my bed in shock. More and more shrieks and screams began to be heard from afar. I could suddenly feel and hear footsteps coming in my direction. The door opened, and it was Lucy, her eyes startled. I looked up at her and asked, "Please tell me that noise was coming from a bird?"

We rushed over to the village in a heartbeat. There was a crowd of people surrounding one certain area. Lucy and I began to push through the crowd. The sounds of wails and crying grew louder and louder as we neared the center. What the hell is going on, I thought to myself. When we reached the center, I thought I was going to throw up. Lying dead on th ground was a little girl, nothing but skin and bone as if she had been sucked dry. I could hear Lucy gasp in horror. Her eyes were wide in complete shock, but she stood there like a statue. The people around us continued to sob, but it wasn't until a particular woman, who I assumed was her mother, began to scream, "MEI!"

The mother looked down at her. Her whole body began to tremble as she knelt to her deceased daughter. She cried out slurred words that weren't understandable  through her tears. She held her daughter close to her and continued to sob. Suddenly, I noticed something standing out from her body. "There's something her her mouth," I said. A corner of what looked like a piece of paper. The mother slowly took her shaking hand to her daughter's mouth and opened it. She took out a piece of folded paper and began to shake even more. She unfolded the paper, and suddenly her eyes went from grief to anger. She shot her eyes at Lucy and yelled. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"M-Mine?" Lucy asked. The woman revealed the piece of paper, and painted on it was the symbol of the Shlavek. Lucy's eyes  widened even more. Lucy covered her mouth to keep her from screaming. The villagers began to whisper to each other, and one by one, Lucy's name would pop up. Lucy then dashed her way through the crowd and began to sprint to who-knew-where. "Lucy!" I called out, running after her. She was heading toward the forests, looking as if she had no means of stopping. Damn it, Luce. I sprinted even faster to the point where I could barely touch her wrist. I extended my arm even further and  held a grip on her arm, making her cease her running. "Lucy!" I yelled.

"Let me go, Natsu," Lucy muttered.

"What good will that do?" I asked."Just calm down and-"

"I SAID LET GO!" Lucy roared. She snapped her arm away from mine and turned around. Her eyes were no longer human eyes, but raging dragon eyes. They glowed a bright blue, along with the stones engraved on her. For once, she looked absolutely frightening. "I'm going to kill them...I'm going to kill all of them for what they've done," she cursed. "I'll rip them apart, letting their blood spill everywhere..."

"Lucy...calm down."

"Bruh fnal Shlavek skha nishe bolkghns!" She continued to yell. She was going out of control. Her whole body began to light up in blue light to match her anger. Knowing something bad was going to happen if I didn't stop her, I quickly wrapped my arms around her and yelled, "CALM DOWN!"