The Interrupted Festival

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! FINALS ARE OVER!!!! I AM FREE!!!!!!! You guys have no idea how happy I am. I could literally jump around and act like a freaking rabbit to express my happiness!!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 6, ENJOY!!!! >.<

***********************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

After an over night stay, I woke up to a cluster of different sounds. There was the sound of crashing, the sound of yelling, and the sound of popping. I groaned and got up from the mattress I was sleeping on. I rubbed my eyes and yawned to myself, "Who could actually be awake this early in the morning?" I got up and walked to the front door. When I opened it, I was completely caught off guard by what was happening.

A festival was being made.

I stood there in a blow. There were stands all over the village. The smell of food drifted in the air, and music was being played. "Geez, it's so early!" Natsu growled behind me. I could hear Happy yawn as well, and Shira was tugging my dress with question. I looked over at her and asked, "Do you know what's going on?" She shook her head.

"Oh, Lucilia!" It was Bojo. He ran over to me and said, "How are you liking it?"

"Um...What exactly am I suppose to like?" I asked awkwardly.

"This festival, of course! We just found out our sister species is still living, and you expect us not to celebrate! People are cooking foods and getting ready the entertainment! This is a joyous day sent by the gods themselves!"

"Food?! You mean like....Fish!" Happy exclaimed.

Bojo laughed. "Of course, my furry friend! Plenty of fish that could feed a god!"

Happy sniffled and sobbed, "This place...is heaven on earth!" Bojo laughed even more and gave Happy a too-hard pat on the back, making him cry out in pain. He then took out stoned necklaces and placed them all over our heads. "This is a day of celebration, Dragonite! Join in the festivities!" He then walked away, humming an unknown song to himself. Shira ran outside exclaimed, "You heard what Bojo said! Canlave! Let's go!"

I smiled at her enthusiasm. I turned around and grabbed Natsu's wrist. "Come on!  You haven't experienced fun until you've been to a festival at Halevana!"

For almost three hours, we looked around at shops and stands. Happy was obsessed with the fist stand at first, and was even more thrilled about it being free. By one, he was all big and chubby. "Lucy...I can't eat anymore fish...."

"Then how about we play a game," I offered. We found a stand that had a shooting game. Everyone did well, except for me of course. I laughed awkwardly. "I guess I'm not really good at this." I continued to miss the targets each and every time. Why can't I get any of them, I complained. Suddenly, I felt muscular arms wrapping themselves around my own. "It's all about aim," Natsu's voice told me. I flinched in shock, but Natsu quickly adjusted my arm. "Okay, now shoot."

I pulled the trigger. Bulls-eye. I wanted to exclaim with excitement, but for some reason, my heart was doing all the cheering by beating as fast as the wind. C-Calm down Lucy! This is just Natsu! And he has Lisanna! Your heart shouldn't be going that fast"Thanks," I muttered. "Where did you learn to shoot like that?"

"Bisca and Alzack used to teach me whenever I was bored when I was younger. I guess I still remember some of the techniques."

"Oh," I said. In the end, I ended up losing, and Shira was the one that one. We all stared at her with shock. She winked at us and explained, "All you have to do is calculate the air resistance, find the distance using velocity and time, and then find the actual velocity. Duh."