Five

I woke up the following morning tangled in Andrew's arms. He was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful and happy.

"Morning Mars." Andrew said in that husky morning voice that I love so much.

"Morning Andy!" I said kissing the tip of his nose.

I rolled out of bed and started to walk towards the door.

"Mars! Where are you going? Don't leave me!" Andrew said running up behind me.

"I need food, Andy!" I whined.

He grabbed my arm and his keys and dragged me out of the house and to his car.

"Andy where are we going?" I whined once we were in the car.

"We're going to Chickfila!" Andrew said sounding really excited.

"Yayy!" I screamed starting to get excited. Chickfila was my favorite place. Before my dad past, we would always go there every Saturday for a daddy daughter date night.

When we pulled into Chickfila, we both got out of the car not minding that we were still wearing our pajamas.

When we walked in the door, literally everyone from our school was there including Dani aka head cheerleader aka my bully.

"Well look who we have here. Loser one and loser two." Dani smirked.

Me and Andy walked up to the courter and ordered our food. In the meantime Dani just keep talking. She was calling us names but that didn't bother us. We were used to it.

We finally got our food and left. We drove back to Andy's house and ate there.

"Thank you, Andy for everything. I really appreciate it. I love you bunches." I told Andrew meaning every word.

"You're always welcome Mars. I love you too." He said pulling me close.

We finished eating and cleaned up everything.

"Mars go get ready and we can go to a movie or the mall." Andrew said.

"Let's go to a movie!" I yelled.

We decided to go see the newest horror movie called The Legend of the Old City. It was about this old city towards the back of New York City that was called Roseberry Hills. It was the setting of the first mob war and was said to be haunted. Long story short a family of 4 go to visit and let's just say things didn't go so great.

   Half way through the movie I ended up in Andrew's lap. The movie was way scary than what I had signed up for.

   "That was crazy!" Andrew exclaimed once the movie was over.

   "What are you talking about? That was the creepiest movie ever!" I said smacking his arm.

   "What do you wanna do now?" Andrew asked draping his arm over my shoulders.

"Well I'm broke but the mall sounds like a lot of fun." I said all but begging Andrew.

With an eye roll, Andrew agreed and pulled me to the car.

When we got to the mall, I basically pulled Andrew to Forever 21. Even though I didn't have that kind of money, I still loved to go and look around.

I pulled a cute short orange dress off the rack.

"You should try it on Mars." Andrew said eyeing the dress.

"Are you kidding? I don't have this kind of money." I laughed.

"Just try it on for fun."

I did as I was told and headed toward the dressing room. I undressed and slid the dress on. It was beautiful.

"Wow! You look amazing." Andrew said as I stepped out of the dressing room.

"Thanks Andy." I replied looking down and blushing.

I walked back into the fitting room to change back into my clothes.

"Mars hand me the dress when you get out of it." Andrew called over the door.

"Um ok?" I questioned.

I handed Andrew the dress and finished putting my clothes back on.

I walked out of the dressing room and couldn't find Andrew anywhere.

"Marco!" I called out over the store.

"Polo!" I heard in response.

I headed toward the front of the store and found Andrew standing there holding a Forever 21 bag.

"Merry very early Christmas!" Andrew said handing me the bag.

"Andy you didn't ha.." I protested before I was interrupted.

"Yea I did. Mars you looked beautiful in that dress." Andrew shrugged.

"You're the best." And with that we made our way to the car.

**************************

Hey guysss! I know it's been a while since I updated but here u go. Please vote, comment and share. 😘
~Dakota👑