Eight

I begin to wake up and I realize that I'm in Andrew's bed.

"Good morning Mars." Andrew said sitting up.

"Morning." I replied.

"We need to get ready for school." Andrew said getting out of the bed.

I get up and head to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and open my drawer. I start straightening my hair when I hear the doorbell ring.

"Well hello Damon!" I hear Mrs. Jay say.

When Andrew hears this he runs into the bathroom.

"Marlowe you need to hide now!" I start trying to find places to hide.

"Hey! Is my daughter here?" I hear Damon ask.

"Yes. She's right up stairs getting ready for school." She replies. I hear foot steps.

Before I have time to hide, Damon bust through the door.

"There you are, sweetie!" Damon said trying to sound sweet.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"I came to get you." He said.

"I'm getting ready for school."

"Well you can finish getting ready at home. Let's go. Now." He said grabbing my arm and yanking me.

We walk out to the car and Damon throws me in.

The 15 minute car ride home is full of Damon cussing at me.

We finally get home and I go to my room and lock the door. I lay down on my bed and just stare at the ceiling.

About 5 minutes later Damon began banging on my door.

After 2 minutes of banging the door opened. Damon had rope and duck tape in his hand.

He walked closer and closer. He grabbed my arm and began to tie it around the headboard of my bed. I began to fight back not sure of what was fixing to happen to me.

He got both of my arms tied up then he put duck tape over my mouth.

He stood up and just watched me while I wiggled trying to escape.

He hopped onto my bed and straddled me. I began to cry. I felt so helpless.

He slowly began to pull my shirt up. That gave me a big enough hint to know what was fixing to happen to me.

I try to scream but nothing comes out.

Damon gets off of me and begins to unbuckle my pants and then he slides them off along with the rest of my clothing.

The next 15 minutes are the worst I have ever been through. Damon rapes me. He doesn't seem sorry for it. He hits me and strangles me.

After he's done he just gets up and leaves. I sit there crying. The only thing I can think of to do is call Andy.

"Marlowe?" Andy answered sounding worried.

"Andy. I need you." I cried.

"What's wrong? What did he do?" He began to panic.

"He..he...he raped me!" I couldn't hold back anymore I began crying hard.

"I'm on my way!" Andy said. I could hear him telling his teacher that he needed to go.

20 minutes later Andy comes through my window and helps me pack my bags.

We sneak back out the window and head to Andy's house.

****three week later****

I wake up and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I run to the bathroom and spit up everything I had for dinner.

Andy comes into the bathroom and holds my hair up.

" You should go to the doctor. You've been throwing up for 2 days." Andy said concerned.

"I need to go to school." I say vomiting again.

"Nope. Sorry. You're going." He said.

"Ugh. Fine." I say heading back to the bed.

I wake up about 2 hours later to another wave of nausea.

I begin to get ready to go to the doctor.

About 40 minutes later I arrive at Dr. Yungblood's office. I get signed in then take a seat and wait.

"Marlowe!" I hear about 15 minutes later.

I head back and get weighed and all that stuff.

About 20 minutes later the doctor comes into the room.

"Hello Marlowe! I'm Dr. Yungblood. Can you tell me all of the symptoms you are having?"

"I've been throwing up for the past 2 days." I answered.

" Ok. I'm going to get a nurse in here to do a strip test, flue test, and a urine sample."

After all the test the doctor comes back in.

"Well sweetie, I know what's wrong!"

She tells me what's wrong then leaves the room and I head to Andrew's house, my new home.

When I get there, Andy is already home.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant."

************************************

I hope you guys loved it. Please vote comment and share. 😘

~dakota👑