;1;

Y/N's P.O.V

"Ahhh, finally I'll be getting some rest~" I said as I laid on the table outside my not-blood-related grandma's house.

Actually, I don't even know if it's a table or a chair. You can sit there but it's huge like a table so...

Anyways, I was just lying down while enjoying the breeze until I heard a bark.

I sat up and looked around, looking where the sound was coming from.

There I saw the most adorablest puppy I've ever seen in my whole life.

"Hm? What is an adorable cutie like you doing here?"
I went to the puppy and bent down in front of it. I stroked it's head gently and it jumped on me.

Aigoo, it's so adorable! My love for animals is way too much to bare this!

I sat on the table-chair-thingy again with the puppy on my lap.

"Aigoo, are you lost? Hmm, kwaenchana, I'll take care of you! Unless you decided to come here just because you're bored but that doesn't mean I won't take care of you right? Right! So let's go find you some food, so you won't be starving." I said to the puppy cheerfully as if it would understand me.

But honestly, who cares if it understands me or not, it's too adorable.

•••

Hours passed by and it was already night, I bathe the puppy and gave it food. Soon, it went out of my place, at first I followed it just in case it probably lost it's way but it seemed to know it's way well, so I just went back to my place and hope to see that cute little puppy again.