;4;

Y/N's P.O.V

BARK BARK.

Janggu?

So that ahjussi never learnt his lesson huh?

Janggu ran up to me and I bent down to stroke his head.

"Aigoo, did that ahjussi not learn his lesson yet? Don't worry, I'll go kick his ass once I see him~" I said and smiled.

"Kick my ass? Why don't kiss my ass?"

What.

I stood up and turned around.

"No thanks." I smiled annoyingly.

He chuckled.

"And you're wrong, I did learn my lesson. Janggu really wanted to go here so I came with him." He said.

"I don't mind Janggu, but why you?"

"You said I had to treat him with love and care right? Well, I care for Janggu, so here I am making sure he's alright."

Tch.

I rolled my eyes and played with Janggu.

"Uh.. Hey.."

"What?" I glanced at him then continued playing with Janggu.

"I'm sorry." He said and sat on the table-chair-thingy.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

He's sorry?

Now that's funny, where was the jerk I saw yesterday and a few minutes ago?

"Uh, what?" I said.

"I'm sorry. Really. I've been a jerk and I made a bad first impression." He said and sighed a little.

I smiled a little. "It's alright. I'm-sorry too for being a rude ahjumma." I chuckled slightly.

He looks at me with a slight smile. "It's alright... Ahjumma." He chuckled.

"Yah!" I glared.

He laughed.

"Kim Hanbin. And you?" He said as he went to me and took a hand out for a handshake.

"Y/N." I stood up and shook his hand.

"Nice meeting you Y/N. May I call you ahjumma instead?" He chuckled.

I swear this bean makes me want to explode.

"Nice meeting you too Hanbin. And how about a no?" I smiled "politely".

He chuckled. "Kidding."

As I was about to say something, his phone vibrated.

He sighed out loud in frustration.

HANBIN'S P.O.V

DING.

My phone vibrated indicating a text message, so I took it out and checked it.

From: Eomma♡
Hanbin-ya, mianhaeyo.. Your dad really needs the money in the future and we can't seem to find anyone else that could help us.. Mianhae Binnie-ya..

I sighed out loud in frustration.

"If it was someone else I'd be alright but why her?" I mumbled.

"Huh?" Y/N said and looked at me.

I clenched my fist and quickly left her place before I explode.

And once again, Kim Hanbin can't control his anger because of everything.

Yay.

"AISHHHH!!" I kicked the bench nearby.

"AISH BWOYA WAE?! WAE?! I'VE ALREADY BEEN TRYING TO FORGET HER. WHY CAN'T I JUST PUT IN MY MIND THAT SHE CHEATED. WHY CAN'T I FORGET EVERYTHING?! WHY DO I LOVE HER?! BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO MARRY HER?! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO FRUSTRATING?!" I shouted as I kept hitting the lamp post.

I feel so pathetic.

Kim Hanbin, stop.

Why are you so stupid?

Why do you have to be this way?

But I'm so done.

I'm so tired.

I know I should be grateful with what I have but the ones I've wanted the most in life, I just can never get it.

I've always wanted to be an idol yet my parents didn't agree, especially my dad. He's always like "Follow my steps and you'll be a successful person." Or "Being an idol is stupid." Or even "Money is everything."

And when I thought I found someone instead of something that could make me happy, no, she had to cheat. She had to lie. She had to betray.

The fact that my parents are arranging a marriage for me makes me feel more controlled and I never liked feeling that way.

What's more worst is that it had to be her.

Honestly why can't I just live happily with freedom?

Is life really that cruel?

I sighed out loud in frustration and sat on the bench.

"I can't take this anymore..." I covered my face with my hands that are now covered with scars.

"Hanbin.."

I clenched my fist and and bit my lip.

"Hanbin-ya.."

I wiped the tears that were threatening to fall and stared at her blankly.

"What."

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Haha. What's wrong? Oh, I don't know what's wrong hahaha what is wrong?" I laughed sounding like a maniac and looked at her as if she had the answer to all my questions.

"Hanbin.."

"I-.. I'm sorry.." I said and looked down.

She sat beside me and held my back with her hand.

"I know we just met but you can tell my anything." She said with a sincere smile.

I don't know what happened but I just broke down and told everything.

I never told anything to even my closests friend and I'm already telling everything to a person I barely know.

But it feels right.

"Ahh, I'm sorry that you're going through all of this.." She said.

"Ani, you don't have to apologize for something you didn't do." I said and smiled a little, feeling a little better after letting it out.

"Well, hey, I hope things will get better, I mean you'll never know what God's plans are right?" She smiled and I just nod.

She patted my back and gave a small smile. "Cheer up. I know I can't help much but I'll always be here to listen. You can tell me anything~"

Ever since then, I visited her everyday and even when I feel sad, I automatically became happy whenever I see her.