;5;

Y/N's P.O.V

"Halmeonim~ I'll get going now!" I said as I did the laces on my shoelace.

"Ne, be careful Y/N~" Halmeonim said and continued sweeping the floor.

"Neee~ You take care too halmeonim~" I smiled and walked to the park nearby.

"Ahhh jota~" I said to myself and smiled.

If only Hanbin was here...

"Aish, pabo pabo.." I mumbled to myself and started hitting my head. "What am I thinking?"

"What ARE you thinking?~"

What the.

I turned around and my eyes went wide.

HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE WHILE SMIRKING WHO WOULDN'T BE FREAKED OUT BY THAT

I automatically walked backwards and accidentally tripped on a rock.

But like those cliche stories and dramas, he caught me.

And when I meant by he I meant by Kim Hanbin.

"Woah there." He caught my waist and looked at me worriedly. "You okay?"

Calm down Y/N.

Calm.

Down.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away which made me fell cause he let his grip on my waist go.

Damn it.

"Owww.." I said as I glared at the floor then at Hanbin who was currently laughing.
Okay great that was embarassing

I kicked his leg and stood up. He was already wincing in pain and it was my turn to laugh.

"Yah! What was that for?" He glared and pouted.

I chuckled as I dust myself. "For entertainment."

"Meanie."

I smirked.

"Oppa~"

Oppa?

"Oh Hanbyul, did you got the chocolate you wanted?" Hanbin said.

Ahh, so this is Hanbin's little sister, Hanbyul. Hanbin told me a lot about her. He loves her too much, aigoo.

She nodded happily while showing the bar of chocolate she got. "I did it all by myself oppa!"

Hanbin chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Wahh! Hanbyul is all grown up already, I'm proud of you!" He said and he picked her up and pecked her cheek.

Hanbyul giggled.

Aww they're so adorable.

I mean- uh- Hanbyul is adorable.

"Oppa, who is she?" Hanbyul asked as she pointed at me.