;3;

Y/N's P.O.V

So, whoevers puppy is this has been going to my place every night. Not that I mind, I don't at all but I'm just worried why the puppy keeps wondering around, what if it really doesn't have an owner and has been sleeping on the streets?

Oh gahd, I don't want that at all.

All those nasty creatures called humans deserve better to sleep on the streets.

Sighs.

My hatred for this world is too much.

Bark.

"Janggu! There you are.."

I looked up from eating some of my ramyeon and saw a guy approaching the puppy.

Probably the owner.

"What are you doing here? I've been looking everywhere for you.." The owner pouted slightly and stroked Janggu's head gently.

Well this is some awkward moment for me.

I just continued eating my ramyeon, ignoring his existence.

"Uhm, excuse me? Ahjumma?"

Did he just call me ahjumma?

Do I look that old? I mean, I know I'm wearing some old looking clothes and it's because I just got back from helping halmeoni...

BUT IM PRETTY AND I LOOK YOUNG SHEESH BOY OPEN YOUR EYES.

I looked at him with a ever-so-sincere smile.

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?"

"Well, no one else is here, so I'm obviously talking to you, ahjumma."

I rolled my eyes and sighed a little.

"I'm not an ahjumma you blind ahjussi." I said and continued eating my ramyeon.

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused. You may leave."

"What an ass." He mumbled and stood up.

"Probably because I'm your reflection." I said and continued eating innocently.

He sighed. "I've already had enough stress in my life and now this ahjumma is making it more harder... Wow, how great life is." He rolled his eyes.

I smirked.

"Janggu kaja~" He said and expected Janggu to follow him but Janggu doesn't seem to understand what he's saying.

"Janggu, I said kaja."

"You know, maybe if you took care of the dog with more love then it'll actually listen?"

"Janggu-ya~" I called Janggu and he quickly ran to my lap.

I stroked his head gently and smiled.

"Well, I'm sorry but I've been pretty stressed out, it's hard for me to pay attention to everything." He said, slightly annoyed.

"So what if you're stressed out? Your pet is still your pet and it'll always stay loyal to you. Pets need attention and they can't understand if we tell them that we need some time alone. Your pet might just be a little part to you in your life but your pet looks at you as if you're their everything." I said as I continued to stroke Janggu's head. "If you can't do that job then you don't deserve a pet." I looked at him with a bruh-i-won-this face.

He stared blankly at me.

"...you really are an ahjumma aren't you?" He said.

"Yah!" I glared at him. "I'm being serious you jerkish ahjussi." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled slightly. "Right.. Sorry.. Just, yeah.." He smiled a little.

"You're a rude ahjumma but I'll take your advice." He smirked and took Janggu away from me. "Thanks ahjumma. I'll see you around." He said and winked.

And he went.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes.

"Ahjussi."

----

3rd chapter yay.

I'll update Chapter 4 tomorrow, so I hope you guys will be patient :]

And do save this story to your reading list or library, I'll try to make it interesting as ever. [Look at me being all shameless ohohoho 😂]

By the way, Hanbin isn't the only one who's gonna be here, another iKON member will.

So if you're curious who is it...

Continue on reading 🌚

Thanks for reading til the end if you did :]

Have a great day guys!

-omma