{ #10 } How He Is After Your Break-up

Niall:

Eversince the both of you broke up, the lads have been telling you that he wasn't eating that much anymore. He just stares at his food and that's it. The boys were just forcing Niall to eat something so he doesn't get an eating disorder. And every night they just hear him crying and mumbling how sorry he was for being a bad boyfriend to you and how bad he wants his princess back so badly.

Harry:

He just locks himself in his bedroom and he rarely comes out. He won't talk to anyone he just kept crying like there's no tomorrow. The boys can't even bribe him to come out for important meetings, interviews, and recordings for their next song which is making Simon mad, yikes! He doesn't give a shit about anything else in the world cause all he thinks of is you and your great memories together as a sweet couple.

Liam:

He just put on a fake smile and acts normal during an interview or doing something important with the lads on public but honestly in the inside he's really breaking down and he can't stop thinking about you. He rarely talks to anyone and he just always looks at your old photos together when you two were still a couple. He just gets more upset when hearing a love song because it really hits him hard in his poor heart.

Louis:

He's not the funny and peppy Louis anymore instead he's just a sad broken hearted Louis who couldn't stop thinking how much of an idiot he is for letting you go and how he misses the person who makes him act silly, funny, peppy and most importantly in love. He just sits in the corner of his room alone thinking how could he move on without the girl who he thought he would spend eternity with on earth whether it leads to death. Everything doesn't matter for him that time cause he wants you to take him back.

Zayn:

He's been a very big mess eversince you ended your relationship with him. His beautiful well quiffed hair before is now messy and rather not taken care of, his face is now a wreak and he hasn't shaved. In short, he let himself go and he's a real big freaking wreak without you. For once he didn't care about his appearance, looks or anything involved about himself cause he couldnt stop thinking all about you. He would always try to think up for some ways to win you back and that you give him another chance so he could treat you so much better than before.