{ #4 } Together Forever (Louis Imagine for Aubreii_36)

Aubrey's P.O.V.

It was your 1st Anniversary with your boyfriend Louis Tomlinson but because of him very busy with his tour you couldn't celebrate it with him.

You were at Paris, France because of your 2 week vacation. Suddenly someone called you and there was no name in the caller ID.

MT- Hello there love, how are you?

A- Who are you?

MT- Not important now, but I want you to give me a favor please

Well no one will be hurt if I try anyway

A- Okay. What's your favor?

MT- I want you to go to the Eiffle Tower today because I have something to show you

I thought about it, I just hope Louis is okay about this

A- I'll be there in 15 minutes

MT- Great wear something nice

So our conversation ended with me very confused of what's going on but I have to go to the Eiffle Tower now.

As he said I dressed in a very nice outfit. It was my favorite lavender knee high dress, red doll shoes and my favorite earrings and necklace, I tied my curly brown hair into a ponytail.

Then I wondered how will I get there looking like this?

Then there was a message

MT- Dont worry, I sent a limo for you love. Just get down from your hotel room.

That was fast O_o

So I went down stairs and saw a big limo. This guy ain't kidding.

A guy motioned me to get in, no choice but to obey.

It was a 5 minute drive to the Eiffle Tower, I can really walk there but I won't go out wearing this!

Finally we were at the Tower, the driver opened the door and I walked out. After walking and riding on the elevators I was almost at the top and I'm really tiered of it. When I reached the top my eyes widened shock because of the beautiful view.

There were purple flower petals on the ground, the decorations were all colored lavander and purple and in the middle there was a table for two and candles. This place is Amazing! I mean the decorations are all my favorite colors, I wonder who the mystery texter was and why did he want me here?

I sat down on one of the chairs because I am exhausted with all of the walking. The sun was beginning to set and the view was beautiful "Wow" somebody covered my eyes "Guess who love" that voice made you smile "Louis?" you asked and he took his hands away from your eyes. You turned around and saw your BooBear looking so incredibly handsome "Like what you see dear?" he asked smiling "Yep, you look incredible" I said while standing up to give him a big hug.

"Do you like my surprise Breii?" Louis asked "Super! did you made all of these? But who was that mystery caller?" I asked "It was just Liam don't worry and yes I did make all of these, and it's all for you Aubrey. For our first anniversary" that was super sweet of him "Awww thanks BooBear, I really appreciate it and I really love the colors BTW" he chuckled "I'll do anything for the love of my life" he said as he gave you a peck on the cheek.

"Let us eat shall we?" he motioned you to sit down "Yes we shall, kind sir" you said as you two both sat on the chairs. Louis clapped his hands then Harry, Zayn, Liam & Niall came out dressed like waiters and holding trays of your favorite foods. "Umm how did you guys got dressed like that? I mean I won't really see you wearing like that everyday" I asked "Don't ask Breii, you don't wanna know" Zayn said while putting the food on the table, we all laughed.

"Hey Aubrey can you come with me for a sec" Louis asked while standing up "Okay" you said as you held his hand and he guided you to the terrace part (sorry I don't know what it's called) "Do you want to say something Lou?" yo asked "Well... I still have 2 more surprises for my angel" he said and it made you blush.

"Oh really? I thought this was already my surprise, what else did you even prepa-" you didn't finish what you were saying cause fireworks were starting and your mouth just hang open because of you being so shocked. And you thought it was great but when Louis did the most unexpected thing you were so happy that tears of joy was starting to fall from your eyes.

Louis was on one knee holding a box and when he opened it there was a beautiful ring inside it "Aubrey eversince I first laid my eyes on you I knew that you were the one that I will spend my whole life with, whether through pain or happiness I was positive that you were perfect for me. I know that it's all sudden but, will you marry me?" he asked and you were so happy "I do Louis! I really do!" you shouted.

He inserted the ring on your finger then you give him a peck on the lips and also a big, tight hug "Wohoooo!" the boys were clapping and whistling "Oh zip it lads, your ruining their special moment!" Liam said.

I had a lot of fun that day because I was together with my boyfriend I mean my future husband and all I could say is it was the best moment of my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u like it Breii, sorry natagalan hindi kasi ako pinayagang mag Wattpad kasi busy. Well for the rest, hope you enjoyed it and please vote!