Chapter 15

Louis' POV

Oh fuck. This can't be happening. Harry is still alive. He has to be. I was still infront od the house what was burning. The firemen started to do their work. "Son...you have to move." I heard old man's voice. I shook my head. I heard coughing. It was familiar voice. I snapped my head up. "Did you heard it?" I asked. Zayn, Liam and Niall looked at me. Their were confused. "I didn't hear anything Lou." Niall said. "Come here mate...you're just in shock. I'm sorry. Harry is gone." Zayn said. No he is not. I heard coughing again. I got up and started to walk towards mackyard. The guys followed me. I walked over there. I looked around and then I saw it. A figure. He was lying on the ground. He was coughing. Then it hit me it was Harry!

"Oh my god Harry! You're alive!" I shouted. I ran over to him and fell down on my knees. He looked up to me and smiled weakly. "Hey *coughing* Louis." He said. I hugged him. "I though that you were dead." I whispered. Harry hugged me back. He whined. He had bruises and cuts everywhere over his body. Harry sighed. "I love you so fucking much Louis." He said and kissed my temple. "I love you much more than you love me." I said to him. He laughed but it turned to coughing. "I'm afraid tha it's not possible." Harry said. I kissed him. He kissed back and oh my god how much I missed his lips. Liam, Zayn and Niall went get help.

-1 week later.-

Harry was still in hospital. He had quite bad injuries. His few ribs were broken, his nouse was broken, he had very deep cuts, he had concussion and he was just very weak. I was walking towards the Harry's room. I opened the door and stepped in. And to my surprise Harry wasn't in hospital clothes anymore. "Oh Louis." He said. He got up and ran over to me. He hugged me and kissed after that. I couldn't say anything. "Guess what?" He said. "What?" I asked and smiled at him. "I can go home now." He said. I hugged him. "Oh that's great babe." I said and kissed him. Harry giggled. "Do you know that you're fucking adorable?" I asked. Harry blushed and tried to hid his face. "Don't...you're cute when you blush." I said. Harry blushed even more. I laughed.

We walked hand in hand out of the hospital. I was so happy. My own Harry could go home. I just smiled all the time. I kissed Harry all the time and he just giggled. I laughed at him. We went home and we watched films and we were just with each other.

Harry and I were cuddling on the couch. We were watching film. Harry looked up at me. I looked at him. "What?" I asked. "Are you with me forever and always?" He asked. I laughed. "Ofcourse I am. I love you too much to broke up with you. I can see my future with you." I said. Harry smiled and kissed me softly. "Are we going to have family?" He asked. "Yes...you are father of my children." I said. "Children?" He asked. I laughed. "Yeah...girl and boy." I said. Harry nodded. "I love you." He said and kissed me. "You know that I love you too sweetcheeks." I said. Harry hit me with pillow. I gasped. I started to tickle him. He fell down on his back. I was on top of him. I kissed him. The kiss were full of love and passion. "I love you." I said. "I hate you." Harry said. I laughed. "You know...you're bad liar." I said. Harry laughed and kissed me. I had my own Harry back.

****************************************'

I know this is quite short but I hope that you liked it. Vote, comment and share. Love you guys! <3