Chapter 17

Harry's POV.

Gemma told me that she was living in London too. This is big town so it's normal that we didn't see each other. I hugged Gemma one more time and she gave me her number. I have my sister back. I was so Happy. I can't believe that louis found her. I just met my sister after so many years. Me and Louis were walking hand in hand. I just smiled all the time. "Can we go to tattoo parlor...I have one more surprise." louis said. I sighed and laughed. "No more surprises...I don't have anything to you and it feels bad." I said. Louis just kissed my nose and gave me best puppy eyes. "How I can say no...okay." I said. Louis jumped little bit and we walked to the tattoo parlor.

Niall, Liam and Zayn was still there. We walked inside. They smiled at us. "Hello guys. Did you have good day?" Niall asked. I nodded. "The day is not over yet." Louis whispered in my ear. It made shiver. I giggled. "Harry..." Louis started. We were now sitting on the couch. "Yeah?" I asked. Louis took deep breath. "It's been year now. So much have happened. Bad and good things...and I want share everything with you. In the future I can see you as my kids father. And I can see you with me. I'm happy with you. When we first met I knew that you will be my boyfriend and future husband. I can't even say how happy I'm with you. You make happy. I want be with you forever...please be with me for ever..." Louis said and kneeled down. "Harry Edward Styles...Will you marry me?" He asked. I felt tears in my eyes. I was happy. Did he just asked that. "Oh my god...yes. YES!" I said. I hugged him and after that I kissed him.

Louis took the ring and put it on my finger. I gasped...it was beautiful ring. Just simple ring. Gold ring...there was some text. 'I fall in love with the boy who lived on the streets.' I just cried and cried. I hugged Louis one more time. He smiled and cried too. He lifted me up and kissed me. It was long kiss with love and passion. Niall, Liam and Zayn laughed. I was so Happy. Louis just ask me to marry him. Louis and I had very nice night. It was full of magic, love and sex.

-3 years later.-

Louis' POV.

"Louis...I want child." Harry suddenly said. We were cuddling on the couch. We were watching film. "Uhm...I want too...but it is little bit too early?" I asked. Harry looked up at me. "No...I don't think so. I don't want to be old when we get grandchildren. I want child Louis. I want be father and I hope that you want too." Harry said. I kissed him. "Ofcourse babe. I love you so much. We can go tommorow to the orphanage." I said. "Really?" Harry asked. "Yeah...I think I'm ready." I said. Harry jumped up and did some victory dance. I laughed at him. He kissed me. "We are going to be fathers." Harry said and giggled. I laughed at him. He kissed me one last time.

**********************************

I know it's short. But I hope that you liked it. Vote, comment and share. I love you guys. <3