Sold to Death

THE STORY'S UNDER EDITING

BUT IF YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF STORY---I RECOMMEND YOU READ Married to a Multi Billionaire Gangster & Married to a Multi Billionaire Mafia Boss

NOTE: THEY ARE UNDER COMPLETION AND POSTED IN DREAME <3

LINK AVAILABLE IN EXTERNAL LINK & ON MY WALL

I dedicated this to you kase ikaw ung tumulong sa akin sa leadingman, salamat!

A wide grin appears on his face, making me more nervous than ever.

Why? Why you?

"Do you now why people can easily get betrayed?"

There's no words na kaya kong isagot, ni hindi ko alam kung pano sasagot... The innocent face that used to smile at people and laugh with his friends is now has bloodstains. Bloods from the people he just killed.

Tuluyan ko ng hindi naramdaman ang mga binti ko at napaupo nalamang ako ng naglakad siya papunta sa kin. Gustuhin ko mang tumakbo, hindi ko magawa... Bakit pa ako lalaban at tatakbo kung alam kong mamatay rin naman ako sa mga kamay niya. That's right, there's no way to escape Death.

Umupo siya at pinantayan ang mga mata ko, ibang iba siya sa nakilala ko...

Malayong malayo siya sa kilala kong tao...

Nang nagtama ang mga mata namin mas lalo akong natakot.

Kaharap ko ngayon ang isang demonyong nagtatago sa katawan ng isang inosenteng tao.. Tumawa siya at mas lumapit pa ng maigi sa akin. He suddenly grad my neck papalapit sa kaniya.

Umiyak ako, hoping he'll feel pity on me. But I was wrong... This person in front of me feels nothing but desire, desires to kill people. But why?

"Because out of 100 percent, there are 95 percent of stupid people that judge the personality of someone by his looks, the way he dresses, the way he eats and what that man shows them... They don't even look to that person's capability of what he can do once he gets what he wants. Funny isn't?"

"For them, looks always matter. Because of that they can easily be deceived and be betrayed later on. Hahahaha, that's the same reason why you're here Sophie."

I cried and began to pray. Who knows it might be my last prayer..

"Oh Sophie, don't cry. I won't kill you..."

I looked at him hoping he'll say he will let me go

"Atleast, not for now."

His laugh invades the quiet room where we are right now and that makes my whole system shivers.

"Oh God why..." I uttered

He laugh louder and suddenly becomes furious. He harshly grabs me up.

"There's no god Sophie... You wouldn't be here if that god exists. You were not be sold if he exists.."

Oh yeah, I am sold to Death