Chapter 1 waking up sick

Harry went to bed really early. Right after dinner in the great hall. He felt extremely exhausted after the long day of going to classes and having to dodge Draco and his group of cronnys throughout the day with the help of Hermione and Ron.  He silently got up from the Gryffindor table not even looking at his father at the head table. He just quietly headed on down to the dungeon and into his and snapes now shared quarters.

       Then went up stairs to his bedroom to changed out of his school uniform and into his pajamas and went to brush his teeth in the bathroom then he came back to his room to lay down on his bed. He then took his speticals off and placed them down on his bedside table next to a glass of water he always keeps beside him at night. Then he laid his head down on his pillow and pulled the blanket up and around his shoulders then he stifled a small yawn then he fell fast asleep instantly. Forgetting to get under his actual covers not just his blanket he covered up with before he fell asleep.

  Tonight started out as a very pleasant quite night up until Harry awoke sometime in the middle of the night. Judging by how dark it was in his room. Noticing how awful he was feeling. He had a very strong urge to be sick. His stomach was definitely making itself known that it wanted nothing in it. So he quickly pushed the covers that had somehow got pulled over him while he was asleep ruefully off. Maybe it was his father. But, Harry didn't have time to figure that out. As he jumped off his bed and clamped a hand over his mouth and ran straight out of his room and down the hall to the bathroom.

Flipping on the lights quickly and made a hurry bee line to the toilet and quickly lifting the lid up just in time for his stomach contents to rocket out of his mouth and into the porcelain bowl in front of him. The ordeal caused him to become extremely dizzy. On trying to stand up to go to the sink for a glass of water. Harry felt so ill that he didn't hear or see anyone walk into the bathroom.