Chapter 2 snape finds Harry sick in the bathroom

But, at some point Harry heard , you should have woken me , a soft hiss said as it came up behind him. Harry turned from his position in front of the toilet to see his father in his night robe. With the front messily tied and severus eyes stormy with worry. " Face front and put your head down please." Harry was confused by the command but obeyed anyway. Soon their was a damp cloth put on the back of his neck. Harry began to relax slightly as the coolness started to sleep into his skin.

Harry you were really very quiet this afternoon and you had absolutely no apatight at dinner in the great hall. Why didn't you tell me you were ill? Severus asked with an edge to his tone. Harry almost shrugged before realising that the movement would would dislodge the flannel that was on his neck. Then he heard the popping of stiff joints as his father sat down beside him. I didn't know that I was even sick just really tired. Harry said in honesty.

" I only woke up sick about an hour ago." Harry immediately cringed after just realizing just a bit too late what he just revealed to his father. Surely severus wouldn't rebuke him for not getting him when Harry had been up all this time. The teen didn't want to admit that he had been so ill that he could just barely make the distance to the sink for some water. Much less walk the distance to his father's bedroom. He felt his father's gaze intensify, but thankfully severus didn't say anything. After some time severus got up to wrong out the flannel and reset it.

Harry took that moment to change seating positions. Moving very slowly and carefully so that his stomach wouldn't upend again. Are you still feeling ill? Severus asked while ardently running his hand up and down harrys back. Harry wondered if the man was aware of the parental gesture. I do but less so now. Harry admitted while wrapping his arms around his stomach. To hopefully help ease the stomach cramps. Severus asked for specifics and Harry told him that he had indeed been vomiting before severus found him.

The nausea has lessened somewhat but, his stomach felt a bit crammpy. And he felt hot and cold at the same time. And he was pleged with dizzy spells upon movement and he does have a small headache as well. severus drew out the necessary potions from their personal stores and severus dosed them out to his son. Harry was used to potions and drank them with a small grimace. Severus had to get twice as many potion ingredients on his weekly visits to the hogsmade apothecary since becoming harrys father. Please get me next time no matter the hour. Severus instructed as he carefully helped Harry off the cold hard bathroom floor.