Chapter 3 Helping Harry back to bed

Then severus helped Harry back to his bedroom and back into bed. With his pillows fluffed up and waiting for him. "Harry if you are ever in the condition were you can't get me please have lis find me". Severus added returning to to their house elf as he tucked Harry back into bed Harry flushed with embarrassment because severus has correctly figured out his secret from earlier. I will Harry promised. Good severus said as he grabbed another blanket and draped it over Harry. Then he smoothed down both blankets.

Then he gently brushed some of Harry hair out of his eyes. Then place a cool hand on harrys forehead to feel for a fever. Which he wasn't surprised to find one. Then he gently pulled off harrys speticals and softy placed them on the bedside table. Then he softy bade Harry good night. Then he closed harrys bedroom door. Leaving it opened just a crack so he could hear Harry at any time.

Then he walked to his fire place down stairs to call Dumbledore and head of Gryffindor professor mcgonical. To let them know that Harry has fallen ill and can't and won't be showing up for classes. Back in harrys room he was thinking to himself that it had to about 5 am now if judging by the slightly brightening sky. Harry yawned and pulled the blankets over his shoulders and fell fast asleep.