Chapter 63: You just need to-

"Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free."
~Jalaluddin Rumi

Addilyn

Chapter 63- You just need to-

"Loosen up already!" I yelled at Sebastian, who was hesitant.
He gave me an uneasy look, as he cast a look around him.
We'd been at the club for barely 20 minutes and he was being so- paranoid!

I hugged and pulled out my phone.

What is up ur ass? I texted.

I just cnt be around this kinda scene- not at a time like this w heavy promotion. And it... doesn't feel right

You could've said no

I'm treading on thin ice with u ever since it happened.

I shoved my phone back in my purse and glared at him. Then I tiptoed up in a swift, smooth motion to meet him at eye contact.
"What the fuck-" I started.
Just then, an army of paps or weirdos swarmed across (seemingly mistaking my gesture for an intimate one) and started yelling those bog(us) standard paparazzi terms.
There was a fire inside that wasn't to be messed with right now.
I took a step past Bash, with the intention of fleeing but he gently held my wrist.
The look in his eyes- fuck. It killed me. He pleaded with his eyes for me to stay.
It hit me thereafter: he needed publicity for this movie but he as a person only wanted to be associated with good publicity. I.e if I stormed off, that would be on the home page of major gossip sites. The movie studio and his managers might love it but not him.
So I stuck by. For him.

And so we danced. And had fun, cameras and all.

He kissed my temple one time (it was so intimate and brisk) but I almost fell to my knees.

Eventually the fun died down and I came to my senses. I was mad.

So eventually I got my chance to storm out.
But not before the paps faded out.
But not before Seb thought everything was hunky dory.