Mini Chapter

Luca POV mini chapter- Inside look at Luca and Lana- their last moments together.

Ashton had an ass that Kim Kardashian would be jealous of.

"Luc?!" Lana's piercing voice ripped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, babe?" I ask, not knowing why she was so pissed. This girl is starting to drain the life out of me.

Lana places her hands firmly on her hips and glares. "What is your problem? I need to know what color you think is best for my dress!"

"Lana, I don't give a fuck what your dress is colored. It's a stupid dance, just pick a part of the rainbow and roll with it." I snap, feeling my brain explode from the sheer thought of having to spend another night with her.

Her eyes start to well up as her lips quiver. She was crying, yet again. "Why don't you love me?" She whispered, putting down the swatches of colors that were in her hands. Sinking to the floor of her bedroom, I can see the mascara streaks roll down her face as she starts to sniffle. "I'm trying so hard."

I sigh heavily and sit down next to her, noticing her whole face was turning red. "You know why, Lana-banana. You can't change who I am." I try to comfort her, letting her rest her head on my shoulder as she drops snot on my favorite polo. I'm such a good guy.

"It's because of him, isn't it?" She mindlessly questions, staring off into space. I nod, feeling a bit queasy from the thought of it. "You love him, and only him."

"Yes, I do." I finally admit out loud. "Even though he is a pain in the ass, is love to be stuck with his ass for the rest of my life."

"I think it's time we publicly break up, Luc." Lana peers from the corner of her eyes.

Nodding in agreement, I turn to her and say, "I do too, honey."

Hope you guys enjoyed this little teaser chapter while I SLOWLY write the next one.

I also started a new book. A project I have been working on for over a year or two. I originally had 2 co-writers but I guess this just wasn't their cup of tea on the end. So I will be continuing it on my own. Check out the prologue, I think it'll be a really good book.

It's called Silent Grief and you can find it in My Works on my profile page. I'll probably also
Put the prologue as the next update for this anyways.

Okay guys, wish me luck on getting my tonsils removed May 5th and also wish me good luck for finding a new job!! Thank you for the wishes and updates will be soon to come whenever. 😍❤️❤️