Chapter 1

(Y/N):Finally I'm home!*putting your school stuff on the floor then hops in bed*Man,I'm so tired.*You hear your dad calling your name*

Dad:(Y/N),Come downstairs now.Your dinner is ready

(Y/N):Okay dad*You jump out of your bed and run downstairs then sits down**you later see your (Favourite food) ready to be eaten*

Dad:I know its your favourite (Y/N),So how's school?

(Y/N):It was great!I had fun

Dad:Well that's good to hear

(Y/N):Yeah...It was fun*you finished eating your dinner then you ran upstairs to your room and hops in bed to read your favourite book)

(Y/N):This is actually a good story*you hear a phone call from your friend**You picked up the phone and answered*Hello?

Friend:Hey (Y/N),Can you come back to school very quick.It's very important*feeling scared*

(Y/N):Why?Is there something wrong at school?

Friend:Come quick!You gotta see this*hung up his phone*

(Y/N):*you ran downstairs until you reached outside*(Good thing the school ain't far from here)*you made it back to the school*

(Y/N):So,What is it?

Friend:*points the floor that has blood*

(Y/N):It's just a little blood

Friend:Go behind to that wall*points*

(Y/N):Um,Okay?*you walk behind the wall then you see a dead person on the ground filled with blood*What the*you look at the wall cover with blood with a writing says 'Go To Sleep,My Prince'*

~And that's it for chapter 1,I know it's small but I'm only remaking the original and NOT the full length of the chapter(except until finish chapter 5).Well anyway,Thank you for reading!

~TheSlimeOfEnder