Chapter 3

(Y/n):(Thought)I'M GONNA DIE!!!*you close your eyes so tightly hoping she won't stab you**you then hear a sound next to the wall your sitting*

(Y/n):*you open your eyes and see she missed stabbing you the floor(Thought)That was close,I hope dad-*just realize**your eyes are widen by the horror your dad's body laying on the ground*y-you killed h-him*you start to struggle to escape*

Nina:*she starts hitting the floor with her knife making you scared*My name is Nina,Nina the killer.What's your name?

(Y/n):(Thought)A-aaa KILLER?!?*you were now scared than before but you tried your best not to die by asking nicely*My name is (Y/n).*you suddenly feel anxious*Umm...Are you going to kill me?*you are now beyond scared and pray for lord Jesus she doesn't kill you*

Nina:Hmm..I'll let you go however your going to be my slave however if you dare disobey me,*put hers knife near your throat*I'LL KILL YOU!

(Y/n):*you gulped by her sudden condition but after reading the situation your in,you had no choice*Fine..I'll be your slave

Nina:Good..*she suddenly grab your arm and grabs her trusty knife on the right(AN:Yes,She's both handed with knives)*

(Y/n):Hey hey what are you d-AARRRGH!*she started carving something on your arm and let's go**you look at your arm now dripping blood all over so you ran to the sink and turn ON the water on your arm**you later see your arm now written by the name 'Nina The Killer'*What the..

Nina:*hands over a towel*I did that so the other's won't take you away from me.

(Y/n):Others?,What other's?*you asked the question while wrapping your towel with duck tape*

Nina:You didn't know?There are more killers beside me like Jeff The Killer,Eyeless Jack,Ben Drowned,Slender man etc.

(Y/n):Hahahhahaaa......Oh,Your not kidding..

Nina:Yup,No kidding

(Y/n):*there was an awkward silence around the room*You killed my parents..

Nina:Yeah..I did didn't I

(Y/n):*you suddenly hear police cars pulls up in front of your house*

Nina:*she grabs your hand*Follow me,I know a shortcut*both of you ran at the back of your house then into the woods*

(Y/n):*you were tired after running far away from home until you look around the woods remember what just happen this night*Slave..I'm a slave to a killer from now on..*you suddenly feel like your insanity just left you*Wow,Now I feel like i'm insane

Nina:Yep,From now on.Your my slave

(Y/n):*sigh*Not helping*after sometime walking in the forest,you found a huge mansion in front of both of you*Wow,It's huge

Nina:*smirks*Heh,Thats what she said

(Y/n):Yeah,I fall into it*sigh*

Author's Note:How about it guys?I'm surprised the original creator made good progress in the original but I add more dialog to show the results and the intense feeling of the story.Hope you enjoy today's chapter everyone,See ya!

~TheSlimeofEnder