Chapter 4

Author's Note:It's been awhile since I published Chapter 3 guys but I'm not giving up on this story,Trust me!!Anyway,Enjoy!

Both of you have finally arrived at Slendy's Mansion.Meanwhile,Nina feels uneasy about (Y/n).

Nina:(Thoughts)What's wrong with him?Is he scared?How do I cheer him up...Well I did make him my slave and I did killed his parent's so-*suddenly,her knives falls down from her jacket pocket(AN:She didn't put her knives properly)*Crap not again..*she sigh so she bents down to retrieve the fallen knives*

(Y/n):*While you were amazed about the size new household,You notice Nina bent down and saw here skirt lifting so you were staring at her for the longest time*

Nina:*She grabs her knives but she turn around and notice someone amusing her so she stand up to her original place*(Thoughts)Hehe..Pervert

(Y/n):*You notice so you blushed.Suddenly,You ran up to the stairs quickly and opens the mansion's door**You do have a gentle heart towards girls so you act as a gentlemen*Ladies first

Nina:*She blush*Why thank you good sir,What a gentlemen*She walks inside first so you were following behind and shut the door quickly behind you*

(Y/n):*You finally entered Slendy's household,You notice there's a lot of famous creepypasta pictures around the living room including Nina herself**You muttered these words*It's a mansion.A mansion full of killers...*You remembered you brought a phone with you so you checked your pocket but feel nothing*(Thoughts)Crap!Where's my phone?!

Nina:*She smirked then she pulled something out of her pocket*You mean this phone~*It was your phone(Any type of phone you used)*

(Y/n):*You turned around but you were surprised*(Thoughts)What?!How did she do that?!?*You slowly took your phone from her hand and played it cool*Yep,Thanks

(Y/n):*You turned on your phone but suddenly the phone is all glitching*What the...

(M/s from phone):You shouldn't have done that

(Y/n):*You threw your phone quickly at the nearest wall but you realized you scratched it surface*Oh crap!

(M/s from phone):*floating(AN:Don't ask how)*Now you really shouldn't have done that.

???:*The phone's screen then burst out a person with red little eyes with black around with an green elf hat and clothes*Hi my name is Ben Drowned

(Y/n):*Now meeting one of the other creepypastas,You greeted awkwardly*Hi Ben...

Ben:*He picks up your phone and handed it back to you*Nice phone

(Y/n):*You were thankful your phone didn't broke but you were scared so you took your phone back slowly**You notice Ben looks familiar from one of your videogames you played*You looked like link from Legends of Zelda

Ben:*He feels a bit mad but he does look like link so he doesn't blame you*You REALLY shouldn't have say that...But thanks anyway...

Author's Note:Thanks for reading Chapter 4 guys!Chapter 5 is on the way!!!

~TheSlimeOfEnder19