Chapter 5

Next chapter is the Special Chapter,I promise!Anyway,Enjoy the long waited Chapter 5

???:*suddenly,A little girl in a pink dress with green eyes comes in*Please no more fighting

Ben:We're not fighting Sally

Y/n:*you look at her and blush*(Shes adorable)*you start get on your knees to talk to her better*So your Sally?

Sally:*giggle*Yup.*starts examinating you*Just wondering,Would you like to have a tea party with me?

Y/n:*you can't resist to her cuteness level so you accept in defeat*Well I can't say no to this adorable face of yours.Sure!Why not?*you thought for a moment and realize...*(This girl a killer?There's no way someone cute as she to be one)

Sally:*smile*Yay!*pulling your hand*Follow me to tea party

Y/n:*you start to follow Sally leading you to her room**you saw a lot the colour pink in her room*Wow,pink everywhere*you chuckle**you then sit on a little plastic chair but then you see this person in a white mask with all over he's eyes and lips in a pink princess dress*Uhh,Who are you?

???:*looks at you*I'm masky,Don't tell anybody and I mean ANYBODY about this.Also,my real mask is on Sally's bed*he point at where Sally place his mask*

Y/n:*you feel awkward but you want to ease the mood*Ok,I won't but it's a good thing I don't have make up on and a princess dress*you chuckle a little*

Sally:Ohhh,Y/n~*shows a purple dress then points at the girl next to her*This is Sally,She will do your makeup

50 Minutes later...

Y/n:*you're now wearing pink wig and a purple dress,black eyelids,lipstick with pink powder on your cheeks*Let's not talk about this..

Masky:*seeing you the same situation,he agrees this statement*Deal

Nina:*barge in*Oh Y/n~,wait..*she looks at you and Masky in princess dresses*PffHHAHAAH*pulls out her phone and starts taking pictures of you two then dash off*

Masky:After her or else it's too late*whimper*

You both then ran after Nina before she expose you two..

Well darn freaking FINALLY.After several months of no chapters,I feel like I've finally broken my chain of despair.

Sadly,This is the last Chapter creepytigersoul636 uploaded in Quotev so next chapters are going to be made by me but I'm in a tiny pick here so please leave some suggestions for me to make Chapter 6.Also,There's a special chapter I'm going to publish this week so you guys/gals can read some character arcs.Until then,Have a nice day everyone!

~TheSlimeOfEnder