Chapter 2

(Y/N):*you look at your friend*Dude,Call 911 now!

Friend:Okay!*calls 911*

(Y/N):*you stare at the body then you recognize who it is*Hey,Isn't that one of our teacher's?

*the cops arrived to start investigating the case.Meanwhile,You were at your home thinking about your dead teacher recently killed*

(Y/N):Who would do this..*you turned on the news talking about the murder case at his school*

Dad:Hey (Y/N),One of your teacher died in school

(Y/N):I know dad...*you turned off the TV and then went back to your room to sleep*

In the middle of Midnight(1:00AM)

(Y/N):*you woke up from bed but then you hear footsteps*(Maybe it was dad making those noise,He might have a problem to sleep...I'm thirsty)
*as you were walking downstairs,You hear screams inside your parent's room**you ran into your closet until you realize the phone isn't with you*

(Y/N):*you slowly opened your bedroom door and then you see a girl with a knife full of blood,You stared at her eyes thinking*(She's going to kill me!!)

(Y/N):*she later gets closer to your closet and decides to open it.You ran out of the closet as fast as you can but she grabbed your leg making you fell to the floor**you start kicking repeatetly until she let go of you.You got up from the floor and run however she pushed you on the wall leaving you cornered but you tried to fight back by kicking her and she missed stab the wall next to you*

(Y/N):*you tried to kick her again to push her out of the way,This time you had the chance to run but she pushes you again making you fell on the floor. She later got a hold of her knife pulling up at you saying 'Go to sleep,My prince'

~Thank you for reading chapter 2.Again,I'm not gonna extend the chapters until chapter 5 so please bear with it.Anyway,Bye

~TheSlimeOfEnder