Chapter Four

December 31st, 2015

"I think you should try the beige sweater, it'll go great with the black skirt and tights. Don't forget to wear the boots your dad got you." Chloe instructed Andrea as she sat on her bed pulling out the makeup boxes, to help her get ready for the concert. She sat on her bed, waiting for her to wear the outfit she picked out for her.

Andrea emerged from her walk in closet, in the outfit picked out. "You look like £500,000. Now sit down and let me make you a million." Chloe said, giving her a wink and a playful smile, as she stood from the bed and pulled out the chair at the vanity table for her to sit, while she made her up. By the time they were both dressed and ready to go, it was 11:30pm and they had little time to get there.

The sound of a horn comes from outside and they look out the window to see a black mini van parked in front of Andrea's front lawn. A head and arm pops put the driver's window; "Were going to be late you girls! Hurry up" Harry yells, showing no concern for the neighbors whose kids are probably sleeping.

Chloe signals for them to hold on a little, as they make their way towards the front door, saying goodbye to Andrea's family members. As they get into the minivan, harry doesn't waste a second, and is already speeding down the road.

"Slow down you nut! Are you trying to get us pulled over?" Ashley, one of their friends with red velvet hair and baby blue eyes says, giving Harry a glare that could melt his soul. "It's not my fault that Lady Andrea and her Lady-in-waiting Chlorella decided to take up the whole 22nd century." He remarked with a perfectly annoying smirk on his lips.

Chloe got up from her seat and whacked him up-side, staring daggers at his head, as he tilted his head back and let his hand leave the steering wheel, causing the car to swerve into the next lain, with up coming traffic. The girls in the van screamed, wile the guys let out streams of profanities. Then harry put his hands back on the stirring wheel and the van was back on track.

"What the fuck Harrison, are you trying to get us all bloody killed?!" Matthew asked punching him in the gut from the passenger's seat. Causing harry to double over in laughter, proud of the stupid prank he had pulled on his friends. Everyone in the vehicle was giving him annoyed glares. With both hands on the steering, he drove onward, suppressing his laughter.

They got there with five minutes to spare. Tickets in hand, they walked towards the line, which was thinning out. Showing the bouncer their tickets, they entered the hall, which was huge and decorated with the seasons decorations, and had no roof, giving off good ventilation and allowing the cool winter air into the hall. They took their front row seats close to each other, and with the best view of the stage. No heads could possibly obstruct their view.

Soon after, the manager of DNCE came on stage, and introduced the band, before wishing the audience the season's greetings, and walking off stage. It was 30 seconds left till new years, and the curtains began to raise, and the band members were seen, the spotlights are red, blue and white, brightening up the stage and dimly lit hall.

"Hello London! Countdown!" Joe hollered into the mic.

"10,... 9,... 8,..." the everyone began, Andrea had already pulled out her phone to record the moment, with her and her friends captured in the video, facing it to the stage.

"4,... 3,... 2,... 1!" at the scream of one, fireworks went out and exploded into the sky. It was a beautiful scene, with various shades and tints of colors exploding into the sky. It was amazing, and everyone was in good vibes and high spirits, stepping into 2016. The friends were jumping up with raised arms, feeling all hyped, but Chloe and Harry were sharing a kiss. Her arms around his neck and his wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him. The two didn't seem to notice that all the eyes of their friends, as well as the lens of Andrea's phone were on them.