8. ISeeYou,YouSeeMe

8.

"You hit him!?" Kelly asked incredulously.

I sat up from where I was sobbing on my pillow and looked at her. "That's what you took from that?"

"What? I mean, he's tall, and strong, you must've had some pretty good force behind it to leave the mark I saw on his face." She shrugged.

I tried to smile but it wouldn't work. I was exhausted. Completely 100% exhausted. "This weekend is so not what I thought it would be."

She nodded, wide eyed. "You're telling me. I'm sure all the cast must know by now. Including most of that bar, you guys were loud!"

I shrugged, "Nothing we said wasn't true."

She frowned at me, "You're not a homewrecker."

I gave her 'the look'.

"Okay, you are a homewrecker, but he wrecked it just as much as you did. Besides, if he was at such a point where he could've done something like this to Danneel, maybe their relationship isn't all sunshine and roses like everyone assumes."

I nodded, tucking my legs into my chest. "She'll forgive him. I can tell. He's the father to her child."

"Regardless, he doesn't deserve it. Hell, he doesn't deserve you."

I eyed her curiously. "What do you mean?"

She moved onto the bed further, taking my hands in hers. "Carina, you're gold. Okay? Yeah you made a mistake but shit who doesn't? You may be a home wrecker," She rolled her eyes, "But you're also smart, and talented and loyal to a fault. Not to mention drop dead gorgeous," We both laughed. "And any man, who is willing to look you in the eye and disrespect you like Jensen did today, doesn't deserve the time or space to even breathe next to you."

I smiled at my friend, giving her hands a squeeze. "Y'know, that was exactly what I needed to hear."

She laughed, "I know. I'm brilliant." She pulled me into a hug, and I felt myself calm down.

There was a knock at the door and my body froze. "Come in?"

The door clicked and Oscar appeared in the opening. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to see him, or whether I should just punch him and get it over with, but Jensen's here to see you."

I scoffed, "So he can call me more names? No thank you. Tell him to go take a hike." I waved my hand at him, falling back onto the bed.

"You stay away from her," I heard Kelly warn, making me sit back up again. Green eyes.

"I just want to talk," Jensen entered the room, his hands up in a sign of surrender.

"Talk? Like you all did in the alley way? If I remember correctly that didn't end up so well for your cheek bones," She noted, pointing at the redness and bruising that was now gracing his magnificent bone structure. Great, now I'm a face wrecker too.

"I just want to apologize. Carina, please?"

"Don't talk to her!" Kelly snapped, hands on hips, ready to add another bruise to his other cheek.

"Kell!" I warned, reaching out for her. "It's fine."

She moved her head, gesturing that I shouldn't be alone with him. "Carrie," She asked, urging me not to.

"I'm okay," I smiled at her and she nodded.

Kelly pushed her finger into Jensen's chest. "Hurt her, I end you." She gave him one last warning before she disappeared through the door, shutting it behind her.