Ch 23: Quite the Adventure

A/N: hii again I'm back! This ch is a bit shott tho...but thats okay!
~~
Kai POV:

So she's a princess.

one with what is likely one of the saddest pasts I could think of.

1000 years in solitude watching the world go by and forget you. No wonder the woman's messed up.

A forgotten princess who resides in a forgotten realm of myth. She had lost everything to the 6 realms and if her story was true, her people did not deserve that war.

I watched her running her nails over the egg in an almost loving way, it was a shallow mimic of the real feeling. "Sincl-"

"You do not hold the right to call me by my given name dog."

Right. Still a cold little wench then. "Sin. Whats in the egg?"

"A beast of Nigziem."

Okay...a beast. "What sort of beast."

Her lips quirked up in what was as close as a smile I suspect she is capable of.

It sent a shiver down my spine, creepy as it was.

"..the kind that will aid me in the destruction of my enemies armies. The kind that will raise fires of vengeance upon the realms."

Okay then. "Care to elaborate?"

Her stoney eyes flashes to me, watching me cautiously, "I reveal my plans to no one."

I hesitated for a second, "look, Sin, you are a princess from a forgotten kingdom hell bent on war. I am half of a creature that lives for your bloodline and all that fun stuff. Plus, your really really attractive. So while you were all pretty and passed out I got to thinking..."

"i was unaware you were capable of such things."

I rolled my eyes at her, "anyways, you have that weakness once a month and if what you claim is true I won't be able to kill you in those moments even if I wanted to. I hold no loyalty to the realms. And seeing as you care not for profit, the treasures of fallen kings will go wasted upon you. But not me. I offer you my aid in plunging our world into flames."

Her claws had long since stopped on the egg, her head cocked to the side, "you offer your loyalty to me."

"Something like that. Even you must admit that I would be useful to you, with my tracking ability and lack of conscious."

Sin looked me over again, "if you bind yourself to me as your people do, then you may serve me."

I shot her a cocky grin, "awe sin, you know you will enjoy my company. Do I need to remove my clothes for this binding? Better yet do you?"

She ignored me, standing, "to become personal guard and beast master to a specific royal one must drink the night on the Isle of the Seven Moons and feel the burn of deaths kiss."

Right because that makes complete sense. "Did all beast master do this?"

"Only the most personal of guards."

"Right. Is this going to hurt?"

She said nothing, returning back to the burning egg.

"Uh..Sin?"

"Does it matter? You get to paint my naked body."

I distantly heard Nazar snort as a grin took over my face, "well...what are we still doing here? I'm ready to become your beast."

Slowly she stood, walking to me silently.

Brushing her metal talons and then the pads of her fingers over my cheek, "you wish to be mine. For reasons other than stated."

I shrugged, not about to admit to her that I rather liked her presence and her tumultuous nature. "Does it matter?"

"No." Her hand left me, "it matters not. If you wish to serve me, serve you shall."

Yay. "Are you the sort of master who has sex with her oh so humble servants?"

"No."

I shrugged, not yet she isn't.

1000 years alone, and shes finally an adult woman, she has got to have some pent up need inside her.

Serving Sin, I get to be safe from her wrath -sort of- I get to kill things, and I get a shit ton of gold.

And shes a sexy little dwarf.

So thats a win.

"When you're ready I'll be happy to go with you for this ritual. Cant wait to paint you naked mistress."

She turned her back to me, "it is a shame my servant must be an idiot."

I barked out a laugh, "I assure you miss assassin, I am quite clever given the proper circumstances."

She said nothing.

I let her be silent for a while, although curious as to why she suddenly changed her mind about her determination to kill me.

And then it dawned on me.

Wench probably thinks I'm going to die in her uprising so she's perfectly fine with my doing her dirty work.

My teeth sank into my lower lip, gods that is sexy.

This should be quite the adventure.