Chapter 5 Grillby

Grillby. Such a nice monster. So thoughtful and caring. And a bartender at that. Such a pity he had to die. He had to die, because he cared for Sans. Your Sans. He was yours, and nobody else's. Only you could have him. You Sat at a table, watching Sans as he drowned his cares in ketchup. Grillby was comforting him, an even though you couldn't hear what they were saying, you still wanted Grillby to die. And you had the perfect plan.

(Time skip brought to you by Wolfluv896, a really good writer. Check her out!)

It was after hours, and you saw that Grillby was cleaning up. You had found what you needed, and were ready to kill him. You walked in.
"Aye? What is it lad? After hours, I don't serve anyone. A question, perhaps?"
(Cuz aren't all bartenders Irish?)
No. Just a crime scene. AND YOUR THE VICTIM!
You spray the fire extinguisher on him. He cowers, trying to get out of your line of fire. It doesn't take much for him to turn into dust. You had none on you, which was good, as no monster could accuse you. You took the fire extinguisher and buried it 15 inches underground. You would have buried it deeper, but the ground was frozen. After you had done that, you walked back to the skelebros house. You hadn't seen Papyrus in over a day now, which was unusual. You checked all the puzzles, but he wasn't there. You got to the house, and went inside. Sans was watching TV on the couch. He was almost asleep, But then he saw you.
H-hey Frisk! Where have ya been kid? I couldn't find ya all day.
Aww~ Did somebody miss me?
N-no! Just wondered where ya where.
Sans' face was a light blue below his eyes, like a blush. Was he blushing?
Have you seen Papyrus?
What kid? Oh, Papyrus.
He said that like it was a bad thing.
Papyrus in is my room. Wanna see?
You nod your head, and go up to Sans' room with him. He opens the door, and you step in. He flicks on the lights, and you see a bright red scarf on the floor. The next thing you see is that the room is covered in dust. You start crying. You hear a knock on the door.

Cliffhanger! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Anywho, like it?  I promise for smut in the next few chapters. I promise. Again, I will be responding to anyone who comments in the next day. From now until 7:00 November 8. Byyyyy!