Mini-Series!

Hey guys, I'm at a writer's block, and I have an idea for a story. Its gonna be 3 chapters long, on this book.  Is that ok? Yeah? Good, cuz you really didn't have any say in this. (That's gonna be a part of the book) So, get ready for a not-actual-book-series. If I get a lot of love on these next chapters, I might make an actual book on this stuff. So, background. Ok. So, I googled underfell sans x papyrus, and I found on ArchiveOfOurOwn, a series called 'Socket-Fucking', and it was really good. I decided to make a spin-off of it. So, because most of you haven't read it, here's a quick summary. In the first book, it's about Undertale sans x papyrus, and Gaster x both of them. So, Gaster finds them on the street, and they're both still baby-bones. So he adopts them, and fucks their eyesockets. The basic principal of socketfucking is that whatever you say while doing it, the person who is being fucked can't help but obey the fucker. So Gaster convinces sans(more like fucks the instructions into him) that nothing with papyrus is sexual, so fucking papyrus is fine. The next book is underfell, about how Gaster controls sans by fucking the instructions into him, and papyrus loves his brother so much he can't help but obey him. Then one day, papyrus is sick of Gaster treating them this way, so he fucks the instructions into sans. Then they escape. The third book is about how sans and papyrus maintain their status among monsters. Papyrus is head of the royal guard, having killed undyne. He fucks.sans regularly, so that the instructions don't disappear. The 4th and final book is about blueberry. He somehow made it into the underfell universe, and papyrus found him. Paps basically makes sans a sex slave to sans and him. Since blue is stronger than red, one day they get attacked and blue saves red. Red is greatful, so they fuck. Blue likes this. So, I got to thinking, what if stretch found a way into the universe. Since blue is already a slave, why not? So, let's go! Blue will be bold and capital, fell will be capital, red will be bold, and Stretch will be italics. Got it? Good.

Stretch hopped into his machine, cursing. He knew that blue had tried to activate it, and it looked like he had. Stretch had been so sad about this that he started by searching his underground, and then drinking and crying at muffets. Eventually, common sense hit him, and he remembered the portal. That brings us to the present.
Damn it! Why didn't I think of this before! God, I'm so stupid!
Stretch hopped into the machine, and set the destination for last visited. With a whoosh, he was gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~Underfell~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Red was patrolling around in snowdin forest, when he heard a pop, much like the one he made when teleporting. He teleported quickly to near the spot. Wait a second... That looked like the machine that blue appeared in a few weeks ago! He had to tell boss. Red took out his phone, and dialed boss's number.
H-hey boss?
NYEH? WHAT IS IT SANS! I AM SORT OF BUSY RIGHT NOW WITH BLUE! WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Red could her banging and moaning in the background.
Umm..ya know tha machine that blue showed up in a few weeks ago?
Stretch got out and looked around. Red quickly hid, but so that he could see stretch still.
YES? WHAT ABOUT IT?
Well, it just appeared again. And there's somebody who looks like you comin out of it. Want me to pin em down till ya get here?
OF COURSE! ANOTHER SLAVE IS GREAT! JUST WAIT FOR 2 MINUTES. I SHOULD BE FINISHED BY THEN.
Got it boss. And, could I say hi to blue? He was a really good toy yesterday.
UGH. FINE. BUT THEN IM HANGING UP.
A faint "SAY HELLO BLUE!" could be heard.
NGGG~HE~LLO MAST~ER!!!
Heh. Bye.
Red ended the call and turned around. Stretch was behind the tree. Red teleported in front of him.
H e y b u d d i e . D o n t y o u k n o w h  o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l ? T u r n a r o u n d ,
And shake my hand. Yeah yeah, I know the drift. Say that to every newcomer, and prepare to get your  heart broken. What's new?!
Heh, buddy, this is the underground. Where it's kill or be killed. Nobody gets broken hearts. What universe are you from?
Underswap. Different from undertale, cuz the personalities are switched around. What's the deal here? Is it really kill or be killed?
Yup. Its underfell. One of the meanest universes. You have to be strong, or you won't survive. Boss let's me live cuz I'm a good toy. We let blue live cuz he's an even better slut then I am. Wait what? Who's blue?!
I think your brother? He came out of that machine a few weeks ago. We've trained him well.
What?! No! You can't treat my brother that way! I'll stop you.
NO YOU WONT.
Boss!
Sure enough, fell had come to the opening, with blue right behind him. Blue was only wearing his scarf and gloves. His pussy was still visible, quivering from overstimulation. He quickly disspelled it at the sight of a newcomer.
And blue! Hey blue! Come give your master a hug!
MWEHEHEH.
Blue ran up to red. Stretch just looked on in horror. Blue gave red a hug, and red gave stretch a smirk and the finger. Fell was inspecting stretch. Red started to play with blue's pelvis. Blue started humping red and moaning. He had just been fucked, after all.
NGG! MASTER! MORE PLEASE! I NEED IT!
Heh. Pleasure.
Red began to finger blue, as his pussy was wet already. Stretch went to stop him. Fell immediately tackled him.
SANS! SLUT! HELP ME HOLD THIS THING DOWN!
Yes boss.
YES MASTER!
Blue and red went over to stretch and held him down. Blue, the slut that he is, tried to take off stretches clothes.
NO. NOT YET.
BUT MASTER!
Blue motioned to his dripping pussy. He was holding down Stretches leg, and couldn't stop humping him.
FINE. JUST A MINUTE.
Fell unbuckled his pants to reveal his 9 inch member. He quickly gave it a few pumps to make it stand up, and got it even with stretches eyesocket. He began roughly trusting in and out.
SLUT, DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?
Blue looked thoughtful.
IS IT A NEWCOMER?
NYEH, YES, BUT NO. LOOK CLOSER. DO YOUNKNOW WHO THIS IS?
Blue looked closely at stretches face. Fell had stopped thrusting. Blue went closer and licked inside of the unoccupied eyesocket. Stretch was still squirming to try to get away. Red had to use his magic to hold him still.
IS HE...YOUR FAMILY?
STILL NO, BUT HE IS YOURS.
UMM... IM SORRY MASTER, BUT I DONT KNOW.
THIS IS YOUR BROTHER.
OH! THATS COOL! CAN HE FUCK ME?
OF COURSE! JUST LET ME GIVE HIM THEN INSTRUCTIONS. THEN YOU CAN FUCK ALL YOU LIKE.
THANK YOU MASTER! YOURE THE BEST!
Blue licked fells cock to.show his gratitude. Fell then continued thrusting.

So guys, how was it? I thought that the amount of smut in thus book wasn't enough, so yeah. 2 votes and I'll continue with this. 10 votes will snap me out of my writers block. See ya!