Chapter 1 The Meeting

You got to a gate thing, but couldn't move any further. You seemed to be held in place by some blue magic. This could not be good. You heard a voice.
H e y k i d d o n t y o u k n o w h o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l ? t u r n a r o u n d , s h a k e m y h a n d .
As you shook their hand, you heard a fart sound.
Ha. The ol whoopie cushion in the hand trick. It's always funny.
It seemed to be a short, smiley skeleton. (Lol. Alliteration😝)
My names Sans. Sans the skeleton. And yours?
He seemed friendly.
Frisk. My name is Frisk.
Fitting. A pretty name for a pretty girl.
You blushed at this comment. Only your family had told you that you were beautiful, but they had to do that. This skeleton was nice.
Well, I'm supposed to be on a watch for humans, but your just to pretty. Now, my brother Papyrus will try to puzzle you. He wants to capture you. Just go through this gate thingy and get behind that conveniently shaped lamp. It looks like him over there.
You ran over to the lamp, and hid behind it. It was convienently shaped.
"Sans! Your supposed to be on watch for humans! Why aren't you?"
Meh, I was just thinking about how pretty this lamp is.
"Ugh, Sans! Why bother trying to get you to do anything! Your a lazybones, you know that Sans?" (Sorry. That was supposed to be underlined. But I'm lazier than Sans, so I won't go back and fix it.)Yup. Oh, by the way, nice pun bro! I'm proud of you.(that was supposed to be bolded, but again with the lazy thing.)
Papyrus scowled.
"Well Sans, just get back to your post. We can't have a human coming through."
Ok bro.
Sans told you when you could come out. You thanked him.
Eh, no problem kid. If I should call you a kid.
You can. It's fine with me.
Thanks, buddy.
You and Sans walk into the forest, and he guides you through. When you see Papyrus again, Sans disappeared. You wondered where He could have gone. Eh, you had bigger things to worry about. Like these puzzles. Hmmm....