Hey Guys

Sorry for no art for the past week or so, things have gotten really hectic over the past few days, everything has kind of been an emotional rollercoaster lately... I don't think you should expect much art until probably Sunday (where I live it's Thursday) but I hope that you continue putting up with my bs and procrastination for the next 30 ish chapters, and hopefully onto the next book.

Thank you guys so much for over 2,000 reads on my first art book, it means so much to me that you actually like my art - or something along those lines. 

I'm thinking about putting Rehab back up, same with The Genesis Trials

I haven't been working on them much, but I would still appreciate feedback - and a lot of it

In addition, I don't think I've mentioned it recently, but if you like a mystery sort of thing, I did publish my Harris Burdick mystery story, its not super long (like 9 small chapters or so) but I highly recommend reading it if you like aus and stuff like that (the Rehab crew appear as policemen, and again Oliver plays a big role in it) 

To add onto that, its not super realistic, there are actually a lot of fantasy themes, but it is a little bit gory, just to warn anyone that wants to read it. 

Again, thank you guys so much, it means the world to me.