Important Questions In The Snow, Part 1

Yesterday I was kinda busy, and didn't have time to write something, so here a one shot in two parts (as my friend noted, that means it's actually not an "one shot" but shhhh)
OQ goes on a date!!

Everything was planned.

It was going to be great.

And still, he was nervous as hell.

"Regina are you almost finished?" Robin yelled, not wanting to push her to much but also wanting to leave soon.

"Yeah I'm almost done I promise!"

After a few minutes she came down the stairs and she looked absolutely stunning.

She was wearing a simple black dress (that for some reason twinkled) and which hugged every curve of her body and her hair was pinned in a loose bun.

"Babe you might want to close your mouth." Regina joked when she stood in front of him.

"You- you look gorgeous. Stunning in every way."

"Oh stop." Regina replied while putting on her coat.

Robin just smiled at her and then they headed out.

They didn't go to Granny's though. They went to a much more fancier place, a place neither of them would be to tell you the name of because neither of them cared enough to figure it out.

Around Christmas time whole Storybrooke got decorated with Christmas lights and other decorations. Most shops and restaurant also had decorations inside and so did this restaurant.

They sat down at a table for two and waited for a waiter to stop by.

"So what do you think of this at the moment?" Robin asked her curious, taking her hands in his.

"It's great. Honestly Robin, I don't know what I did to deserve this."

Robin just grinned at her in response.

"What can I get you?" A waitress asked suddenly, interrupting their moment.

"Uhmm... Steak?" Regina asked looking at Robin, who nodded.

"Two please." Robin spoke, looking at the waitress. They also ordered red whine and then they were alone again.

They talked about everything that came up in their heads, and it was a very pleasant evening. After they finished their dinner they went outside for "a walk in the moonlight and the snow" (as Robin put it, because it was full moon and it had started to snow).

"Tonight was great honey." Regina said softly as they walked through the streets, towards the park.

Robin chuckled lightly.

"That's not only because of me, and you know that."

"Mmmhh." was her response, not wanting the conversation to stop, but most certainly wanted to change the subject.

Robin steered them towards a bench that looked over a pond and they sat down on it.

He put his arm around her and pulled her into him.

"You know I love you right?" Robin asked after a few moments of silence.

Regina lifted her head of his shoulder and looked at him with a hint of worry.

"Yes, I do... I love you too."

"Regina..."

"What is it?"

"I- I don't know where to start... We went through a lot. Way too much actually. I left you, I hurt you, but I never stopped loving you. And I'm sorry it took so long before I got back. Honestly, I wouldn't change anything if I could, because in the end, it brought us closer and it made us stronger. I really really do love you, I love the way you laugh and the way you act around Roland and Henry, the way you do everything with such a passion, I love that you never gave up on me, even if you had all the rights too. I could go on forever with this, but the thing is... There is nobody I'd rather spend the rest of my life with..."

Regina was already looking at him with watery eyes and then he got up from the bench and got down on one knee in front of her.

"Regina... Will you marry me?"

"Robin..."

She closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry. But I can't."

I asked her to marry me. And when she said no, my heart dropped.

I know I said 2 parts and I swear there will be a part 2, but that will come tomorrow because guess what I'm bad at planning and it's pretty late, so tomorrow the second part will be here and a new story...
See you then!!