Chapter 6: Everything falls apart •Part 1•

Somebody called C.J.'s name and when she turned around her face was in shock. It was her friend Crispo from Pootatuck  Middle Schoool. C.J. Never told Griff that she used to have a crush on him. She still might have one too. So she has to choose.
Griff or Crispo,   Griff or Crispo? She thought to herself.

The next day C.J. introduced everyone. Griff was ok with Crispo being there. Same with Crispo. Until C.J. mixed there names up and called Griff, Crispo. Then Griff started to question her. C.J. still wouldn't tell him. Eventually Griff got super mad and left to his cabin. Xander, Ravi, and the woodchuck girls (Zuri, Lou, and Emma) came check on him. Then Griff explained why he was upset and asked for advice. No one but Emma knew what to say. She told him, "Griff I don't blame you for being mad but if you care about C.J. cut her some slack. Crispo missed C.J. Because they've been friends since kindergarten. I hope you understand."
Griff then said, " I do, your right, thanks guys for the help."
They all said, " Your welcome."

Sorry chapter was very short but I'll make •Part 2• long.
Plz keep checking in on story every two weeks I will update the story soon.
That's a promise
@AllStar1607

(P.S.)

Watch this video it's so adorable!