Chapter 34: Lies

Skylar's POV

"Peter! Peter wait! Wait. Just listen to me." I say, running to catch up with him.
"There's nothing to say Liv. You kissed Cody. We're over." He tells me dully.
"That's a lie! I didn't kiss him! He kissed me! I'm telling you the truth Peter! You've got to believe me! Please! I'm you're best friend. I'm you're girlfriend." I tell him.
"No. You were my best friend. And you were my girlfriend. But your not anymore." He replies to me, very angrily.
"He kissed me. It's all over the web. HE kissed me. What do I have to do to prove that to you? I'll do anything to get at least my friend back." I  say to him, "Anything."
"Anything?" He asks. I nod my head. "Stop talking to me. I never want to see you again."
I look down. "Fine, if that's what makes you happy. You'll never have to see me again." I tell him tears falling from my eyes a bit.

Later On

I grabbed my suitcase and said my final goodbyes to everyone.

"Are you sure you're not gonna stay?" Emma asked me.
"Yeah we can figure things out." Lou told me.
"No. There's things you just can't fix." I say to them before hugging them goodbye and walking onto the bus. It was taking me my all, not to run off that bus back to my friends. But this is something I have to do.

I'll miss it all. The Songs . The Friends. The Memories.

Goodbye Camp Kikiwaka....

*Okay so if you guys really like this character then I'll think about keeping her but what do you think? What will happen now?  Summer just isn't what it used to be.