Chapter 20: A Fight Of Anger •Part 2•

*Previously in our fight story*

Mia and CJ we're kicking *ss. They were fighting and Mia was on top of her and pulled out her knife.

*Continuing the story*

Mia's POV

I pull out my knife and try to stab CJ in the neck. She pushes me off her before the knife reached the ground. I wasn't giving up without a fight I'm still up I don't go down that easy. My knife approach didn't work let's try plan B. I pull out a gun and some rope. I tell her to shut up as I tied her up and told her to go into the woods.

CJ's POV

Oh sh*t she has a gun to my head. A F*CK*NG GUN TO MY HEAD READY TO SHOOT IF I DONT LISTEN TO HER! SHES A SICK PSYCHOPATH!!! I really wish Griff was here. Griff where are you?

Griff's POV

I need to find her. Maybe she went out in the woods. I've been searching for an hour and nothing. That's when I hear something. That sounds like CJ and MIA?!!?

CJ: why are you doing this
Mia: shut up b*tch you locked Rafe in juvie now you have to pay with your life
CJ: I didn't do anything if the cops come and you do what they say then you'll go to juvie to and be with Rafe
Mia: yeah like I would fall for your tricks now shut up like a good girl
CJ: I'm not tricking y—
Mia: I SAID SHUT UP

I suddenly hear gun shots.

Mia: next time I'll aim at you. now are you gonna be quiet
CJ: yes.

I need to get help. Fast. I run back to camp and look for Emma, Lou, and Skylar. They'd know what to do. Once I found them I told them and the rest of Woodchuck cabin plus Grizzly cabin. We called 9-1-1 and Skylar came up with a plan and we hurried on our way. This is a matter between life of death.