11

[Edited]

Baekhyun wore the black tuxedo, fixing his tie afterwards.

He drove the car to Chanyeol's house. Taeyeon will go with Miyoung, so he decided to let her spend times with her best friend.

He parked his car, and Chanyeol got out from his house after a few minutes.

"I can't wait to find my true love." Chanyeol said once he placed himself in the car.

"True love? Why does it sounds so cringy?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, you should too. It had been a long time since you last in a relationship." He said, and Baekhyun immediately remembered that he didn't tell his friends about Taeyeon yet.

"I've found her." He said. "You know exactly who is she."

"Who? Hyera? Bomi? Maybe Suzy?" Chanyeol teased, and automatically laughed all his heart out when he saw Baekhyun's annoyed face.

"I'll never land my eyes on them for Heaven's sake." He rolled his eyes. "She is Taeyeon."

The silence fill the car at that moment.

"Taeyeon?" Chanyeol asked for a confirmation.

"Yeah, I met her again. She works in the same hospital. It was all the misunderstanding, so we settle it well." Baekhyun said.

"That is surprising. So she will come this night?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah,"

"Can't wait to meet her. She must has become a lot prettier, right?" He asked.

Smiling, Baekhyun's heart started beating widely at the thought of her. "A lot. Of course."

-

Taeyeon fixed her dress. Her new brown haired hair fit well with the dress.

She fetched Miyoung in her house, before driving to the hospital hall

She got many compliments, and she got the same table with Miyoung, Taehyung and Joohyun.

It is a really fun night after all, she thought.

She achieved the Best Doctor Of The Year award, while Baekhyun got the title of Best Leader Of The Unit.

They had a dinner, and a few hours to dance. Taeyeon chose to just stand at the side, watching people dance. She does not know where Miyoung at, but she was sure that she is having fun.

"Hey, Taeyeon." Baekhyun approached her. "Have you meet Chanyeol? He wants to meet you."

She nodded. "Yeah, we greet each other a few minutes ago. He left for a drink. Nice to meet him again."

The conversation stopped for a while, as both of them watched the dancing people.

Suddenly, Taeyeon saw a very familiar presence to her. "Minho!" She called him.

Minho turned to her, and widening his eyes when he recognized her. "Hey!"

They hugged each other, while Baekhyun watched from the side.

Just how many guy friend that she had?

They talked for a while, and Baekhyun took his way out when he feels useless standing there.

Taeyeon discovered the jealously aura around him as he left them, so she quickly made an excuse to go. Minho seemed to understand her, so he just bid a goodbye to her.

Searching for Baekhyun outside, she found him sitting on the bench, looking up at the sky.

She placed her butt beside him. "What are you doing outside? It is cold."

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow to her. "Then what are you doing here?" He asked.

"You're jealous?" She asked carefully.

"Not even close."

"You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Whatever Kim Tae." He gave up, and Taeyeon chuckled gently.

"He was just my doctor mate at LA. He also the one that recommended me to Korea, and I ended up tranferred here. He is the main point how we met again." She explained, not wanting him to have any bad thought.

She laid her head on his shoulder, and he shifted closer to make her comfortable.

Tugging a few of her brown locks behind her ear, he stared at her face. "Taeyeon,"

"Um?"

"You know that I love you right?"

"What is with the sudden confession byun?"

"Just want you to keep remember it." He said, pressing his lips on her forehead.

He will make sure that their love story end with happiness.

-
Revision and editing : 20 May 2018