Epilogue

"Byun Baekyeon! Faster!" Baekhyun shouted, making sure that it reached upstairs.

"Yes, wait for a minute!" The little girl answered from her room.

"Just leave her alone, appa." Taehyun said while Taeyong nodded, agreeing with the suggestion.

"She is your triplet, Byun Taehyun." Baekhyun pinched his cheek. Taeyeon chuckled, looking at their adorable action.

From a far, they could see Baekyeon running to them with her not-too-short legs. They got into the car.

Taehyun, Baekyeon and Taeyong are triplets even though their personalities are not even close.

"Hear this, when we meet Baekbeom uncle and Jieun aunt, say to them, congratulation for the third baby! Like that, okay?" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah," They answered in chorus.

"Appa, I want dongsaeng too. Taehyun and Baekyeon always bully me." Taeyong, the youngest one said, making Taeyeon choked the invisible air in her throat.

Baekhyun chuckled at his wife's reaction.

"We are not bullying you, Byun Taeyong." Baekyeon stuck her tongue out.

"Dongsaeng? Appa wants it too, but your eomma always run away from me when I'm going to make it." He teased her wife who is now blushing really bad.

"Eomma, how to make baby? I'm curious." Taehyun asked.

"Taehyun, it is like this. You wi--"

"Shut up your byuntae mind." Taeyeon covered Baekhyun's mouth.

If he is not driving right now, she will surely kicks his private part out from the car.

"You are still child, Taehyun-ah." Taeyeon said. Luckily her child has stopped asking about that.

Taehyun, Baekyeon and Taeyong rushed out when the car stopped.

They're probably making a bet for a lollipop for the one who first to arrive.

"Why your cheeks is so red?" Baekhyun smirked. Taeyeon glared at him.

"I hate you." She said and got out.

Walking to the house, Baekhyun quickly chased her, before putting his arm on her shoulders.

"I love you too." He whispered.

Taeyeon's heart fluttered for him once again, even though they had married for 8 years.

She smiled and pecked Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun replied with a peck on her lips before they opened the door.

--The end--

-
Revision and editing : 20 May 2018