Prologue

I slowly opened my eyes, which caused me pain. I saw a blurry view of something white. I think it is, oh! Light is hitting my eyes, increasing the pain even more. After adjusting to the light, I opened my eyes fully. I found myself lying in bed, alone in a white room. I felt very scared because I couldn't understand anything. What place is this? Ugh! My head is also aching. I tried to get up, but something stopped me. Is my hand tied? What? No! It's not tied, but something like a wire is attached to it. I removed it at once, which caused me pain. I saw my hand clearly. It had become red, maybe due to that wire.

I got up from the bed and decided to call someone who could help me. Not knowing any other way, I went straight towards the huge glass door in the middle of the room. There, I saw a girl coming towards me. She was standing on the other side of the door. She was beautiful in a white long gown but looked too pale and weak. I opened my mouth and tried to speak to her, when I realized she was doing exactly the same things I was doing. I waved my hand in front of the door where she was standing and saw her doing the same. I was shocked, but the same expression was evident on her face too.

Somewhat understanding what was happening, I suddenly raised my hand to the glass door. Yes! It was my reflection. Startled, I took a step backward, and tears started pouring from my eyes.

I don't understand what is happening to me. A lot of questions flooded my mind. "Who am I? What is my name? Why am I not able to recognize myself?" My head started aching hard. I screamed loudly to let out all the frustration I was feeling. Everything became blurry, and I fell into darkness again.

____________________

Thanks for the votes 💖