Part 3

"di..You know her..?"

Lady :  ya.. we once met in a temple...(she turned towards khushi) don't you remember me..?

Lavanya : she don't remember anything..(Everyone stood confused as they don't know about khushi losing her memory) she..she lossed her memory (The lady gasped hearing it..) so, she is going to stay with us till she remember everything...

An old lady came to khushi then held her chin and said "don't worry bitiya, we are there with you as your Family"
Khushi tried to smile hearing it but tears were flowing against her will

Lavanya (distracting) : Khushi, let me introduce you to the family..

Khushi : i think, i can guess... (pointing towards the old lady) This is dadiji "Devyani singh Raizaada " (pointing towards an elder man) umm..This is your dad "Manohar singh Raizaada"..(Pointing towards an elder lady) your mom "Manorama singh Raizaada" (everyone was shocked)

Manorama : Hello Hi Bye Bye.. ee dekho.. ee kaaunsi bhoolne ki beemari hai ki ye joan logan ko naahi dekhee oo ka toh pehchanat hai par joan logan ku dekhi hai oo ka naahi jaanat hai..(see here..what a disease she have that she can recognise those people whom she haven't met but she cannot recognise the one whom she have met..) Hello Hi Bye Bye !

Lavanya : Mom, she knows you all because I told her about everyone in the family

Khushi then went towards lavanya's di who told that they both have met in a temple..

Khushi : you are lavanya's di, "Anjali jha" (Anjali smiled to her)

Lavanya : Di.. where are the others...?

Anjali : your jiju is handling a big case, so he is busy with work... Same with your bhaiya and bhabi, they are also busy in office.. and Chote is off for a meeting in Mumbai...

Lavanya nodded her head sideways indicating that they will never change..

Khushi to Anjali (very eagerly) : umm..may i know, when we met in temple..?(Anjali was about to say something when lavanya interupted)

Lavanya : Relax khushi,  first you take some rest, we will talk about it later.. ok..?

Khushi (hesitating) : but.. (though not fully satisfied)  Ok..!

Lavanya : That's good.. Come, I'll show you the guest room..

Anjali : ya, you both take rest... go..

They both went from there... Manohar also went out saying, he have some work where as Manorama went to her room murmuring "Hello Hi Bye Bye.."

Anjali stood there watching the empty stairs when dadi placed hand on her shoulder..

Dadi : What happened Anjali bitiya..?

Anjali : Dadi, you remember, just before some days i told you that I have selected a girl for Chote...

Dadi : ya.. i remember, how can i forget..you praised the girl a lot...

Anjali : mmm... ya .. if Chote would have said yes to marriage that day.. she would have been the daughter-In-law of this house..

Dadi : yes, that would have been so pleasing but why are you talking about it now bitiya..?

Anjali : Because... Khushi is the same girl dadi..

Dadi (shockingly) : what are you saying bitiya..?

Anjali : yes dadi.. that's why I was also shocked to see her..

Dadi : How does lavanya know her..?

Anjali was about to reply that she don't know when they heard "I'll tell you dadi.."